Circumcision (1 Viewer)

Matt_16

This is kind of a contraversial topic with differing opinions and something my older brother had to decide on last week when his baby son was born.

If you had a baby son:

1. would you have him circumcised or not?
2. If so, why. If not why not?

Also state your age, gender, location, and if you're male whether you were circumcised or not.

BTW, my brother decided to have him done.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
its cleaner...i mean you can only masturbate in the shower if your circumsised...

im uncircumsised...

Matt_16

I might as well contribute:

Yes I would

Just because its tradition. Not religious but just seems all the guys in my family are done

Also state your age, gender, location, and if you're male whether you were circumcised or not.

Im 16/m/Sydney, NSW.

I was circumcised, and am glad that I am I think it looks better.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
STFU.... NEVER quote me...EVER

especially when im right...so LUBE is healthy to leave on your penis??

Kulazzi

HSC
well, we just had my nearly-2-yr-old baby cousin circumcised today. It's all to do with religion. Every male has to be circumcised, as soon as they are born, or if not then, when they're young.

pookie1234

u know how grose it is if it isnt? its nasty, its cleaner and more attractive if its cut.

another thing, health reasons.... a kid i know has just had his cut which is cruel cos hes 5. if he had had it cut before he wouldnt have had so many problems.

MouNtY

ok if i had a son then yes i would have him circumcised, its more of a cultural thing than anything...guys in my country get circumcised at the age of puberty, which is usually around the age of 12 and 13...it's also a religious thing, because circumcision is part of a covenant that god made with moses i think it was, i don't remember the story exactly but thats the jist of it...

i'm 17 male in syd, and i'm cut, i was cut at 13, except i had mine done in australia, but stuck to the age thing from the 'old country'

Matt_16

I think so many people think about it hurting the boy when its done. I wont deny that it hurts, because it would. But the pain is pretty instant when its done on a baby. My older brothers baby boy when he was done cried for the 10 minutes it was being done, but as soon as it was over, he stopped and that was it. He was back in his fathers hands and was fine.

MouNtY

like i said before i was done at abt 13 and it isn't as painful as you think...it sounds really painful but it really isn't...other than the pain you get as soon as you wake up from the operation you don't feel much else...it's more uncomfortable than painful

Kulazzi

HSC
Matt_16 said:
My older brothers baby boy when he was done cried for the 10 minutes it was being done, but as soon as it was over, he stopped and that was it. He was back in his fathers hands and was fine.
I think my baby cousin was crying at the time but as soon as he came back home he was running around like crazy! Didn't cry or anything, just started to play with us or his toys :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
My old driving teachers son was like 7 when he got his done, he got it done for medical reasons, and he was in so much pain afterwards she told me.

Matt_16

The only function of the 4skin is to stop a guy having sex to early in life. Now that was probably needed back when we were barbarians. Also another was to protect the head from long grass etc. But these days no one walks round naked, we have evolved in terms of culture.

neuro_logik

HSC
Matt_16 said:
. But these days no one walks round naked, we have evolved in terms of culture.
What do you mean? I walk around naked all the time, to school, to the shops, to the library.
:p

If i had a son, i would get him cut, its more of a cultural thing in my family. An yes I have been cut, I'm 17/m/ Sydney

Matt_16

Asquithian said:
Riiight

1. circumsision was used in the western world in order to stop kids masturbating...

2. the penis often still needs to be protected. The penis that is circumsised has an exposed head...a a head that rubs against underwear and other clothing...the skin on this head COULD get thicker resulting in less sensitivity...an uncircumsised head cannot be rubbed against underwear its too sensitive
Well my head is pretty sensitive, and I think if it was any more sensitive I would probably have a heart attack.

ICQ#250-537-955 (msg me if u want)

Matt_16

Asquithian said:
uncircumsised people learn to live with it i suppose...

how do your wear boxer shorts? Does the head hurt when its rubs against the fabric?
I just wear them. I wear cotton boxers, just because they feel better than satin ones that always creep up and twist inside ur pants (always having to adjust them). Cotton ones just stay where they're meant to all day.

As for the head rubbing, I don't really feel it rub against the boxers. Sure its a bit sensitive when im not horny (hard), but I just ignore it.

The head gets really sensitive however when I am hard. I remember when I first had sex (which wasn't that long ago, a few months) my head was so sensitive that I blew my load in her within 2 minutes :S

Sorry if that was too graphic...

ICQ#250-537-955 (msg me if u want)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Matt_16 said:
The head gets really sensitive however when I am hard. I remember when I first had sex (which wasn't that long ago, a few months) my head was so sensitive that I blew my load in her within 2 minutes :S

I'm not sure being "helmetted" has much to do with how long you last the first time ;)

One thing I've read is that men who aren't cut are meant to enjoy sex more than the cut ones, due to the extra sensitivity and natural friction that your beanie gives you. I'm not sure how they can prove that this makes the actual act more enjoyable, but it might make it easier as such, than for guys like me who are cut.

As for would I allow my son to be circumsised? I'm not sure. Probably something for me and the missus to decide when the time comes.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
for a guy with his hood on its like masturbating and having sex at the same time..

inasero

Reborn
HSC
If you had a baby son:

BTW, my brother decided to have him done.
yes i would, though I'm not Jewish, but more so for health reasons.
18, m, melbourne, no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)