Class of '03 target UAI's (2 Viewers)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
im expecteding like 87? coz i reckon i coudl get that but what i want is sumfign above 95+

ReaveR

HSC
I'm aiming for 90+ at least...but I know I can get higher, it's just exactly what bon said (who said someone else said it!)...I have the capacity to get at least 95, but I'm not feeling very motivated...I just don't know why! :rolleyes: Anyways, Good Luck to you all!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
this may sound stupide....

but whats UMAT??
Undergraduate Medicine Admissions Test
(i assume?)

ReaveR

HSC
Having just said that I wasn't motivated to do much work, I suddenly feel motivated because of everyone in these forums! You've inspired me :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ReaveR
Having just said that I wasn't motivated to do much work, I suddenly feel motivated because of everyone in these forums! You've inspired me :D
people in the forums motivating other people in the forums ... what will be next? :p

btw good luck ...

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
UAI aim

I'm aiming for a UAI of 83 or less, but everyone says that it's better to aim for a 100.

I am opting for Bachelor of Education in Special Education at Griffith University (Mt. Gravatt, QLD) - it requires a UAI of 83 or less whereas is equal to a OP of 9 or less (QLD's system)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
She means a UAI of 83 or more, which is equivalent to an OP of 9 or less. :)

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you Lazarus!!
I was just wrecked from yesterday's swimming carnival and was not thinking straight :blushes:

Sherrie :)

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
how about aim for 100 or less?;)
:cool: our teacher always says this: "if u aim for the sky u will get to the roof, if u aim for the ceiling u wont even get out of bed":cool:

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
I am aiming for 90+ I would be really happy with a 95+ and that's what I'm trying to work for now... there were a LOT of people here who posted high fligh UAI's of 98's and 99's which sort of made me think... "if they can do it, why can't I?".

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by InfiniteQ
there were a LOT of people here who posted high fligh UAI's of 98's and 99's which sort of made me think... "if they can do it, why can't I?".
dats the spirit.....it reminds me of a quote:"if u aim for the sky u will get to the roof, if u aim for the ceiling u wont even get out of bed":D

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul

dats the spirit.....it reminds me of a quote:"if u aim for the sky u will get to the roof, if u aim for the ceiling u wont even get out of bed":D
I found this quote really motivating when I first read it..

There is a place in you where there is perfect peace.
There is a place in you where nothing is impossible.

foxy

i was made for lovin u...
arghh! they always say to aim lower than u expect so you wont disappoint yourself! so i am aiming about 90...but i really really really really really would kill for 95!!!!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by foxy
they always say to aim lower than u expect so you wont disappoint yourself!
That's a load of crap, don't ever do that. :)

Rahul

Dead Member
i agree wid lazarus....if u get lower than u wat u were aiming for, then u should be disappointed. but that is after u get ur mark, so aim at what u think is possible if u work to ur potential and dont b afraid to push urself beyond that. i would say, "if u aim for the sky u will get to the roof, if u aim for the ceiling u wont even get out of bed"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)