Condoms... Weirdest/best you've tried (1 Viewer)

pmr_123

HSC
i was just wandering what weird and wonderful condoms people have tried, and if they were any good, with the effects... like the vibrating ones, warming, studded etc...

which was your favourite???

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i never have gotten the idea behind flavoured condoms. its not like youd wear a condom while getting head. really, can someone enlighten me?

personally, i think the ribbed ones are pretty good, but essentially they dont really make that much difference in the *ahem* long run :).

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i dont get them either alley...it *might* taste ok, but why the hell would anyone want latex in their mouth?!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
if you're hungry, eat a strawberry. dont suck on strawberry latex. thats just stupid.

hahaha i just though of something. anyone remember the scene in coneheads where there all chewing the condoms and blowing them up like bubblegum?

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I've tried ribbed before but I didn't notice too much of a difference.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
AlleyCat said:
its not like youd wear a condom while getting head. really, can someone enlighten me?
If you totally don't know your partners sexual history and/or its a one night stand, you should always use a condom to give head. HIV/AIDS occurs in all kinds of people and some people don't even know they have it (which is the scary thing). It's better to be protected than die in 4 or 5 years, quite the honestly.

As for weird/interesting stuff... I've never seen one in action but those glow in the dark condoms look like they'd be a laugh :p

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
natstar said:
Yeah, but there are some skanks out there who do
a lot of people give head to people they dont really know that well. not all of them are skanks. in fact it is a very common practice.

azzie i dont think that you can get aids from swallowing semen. other diseases maybe but not aids.

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
AlleyCat said:
azzie i dont think that you can get aids from swallowing semen. other diseases maybe but not aids.
Some people talk about "shared body fluids" being risky for HIV, but no documented cases of HIV have been caused by sweat, saliva or tears. However, even small amounts of blood in your mouth might transmit HIV during kissing or oral sex. Blood can come from flossing your teeth, or from sores caused by gum disease, or by eating very hot or sharp, pointed food.

To infect someone, the virus has to get past the body's defenses. These include skin and saliva. If your skin is not broken or cut, it protects you against infection from blood or sexual fluids.

it's one of those things that you wouldn't want to take chances with.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
well then i guess i was totally wrong.

ive heard that ribbed and studded condoms can get stuck in the vagina when the man pulls out and an increased chance of bodily fluid transmission. has anyone experienced this?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i dont feel any difference between the ribbed and normal condoms :|

alleycat - hmmm yes i have noticed that, with the ribbed ones... that's why the guy needs to hold the base of it whilst pulling out.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
azzie said:
If you totally don't know your partners sexual history and/or its a one night stand, you should always use a condom to give head. HIV/AIDS occurs in all kinds of people and some people don't even know they have it (which is the scary thing). It's better to be protected than die in 4 or 5 years, quite the honestly.

As for weird/interesting stuff... I've never seen one in action but those glow in the dark condoms look like they'd be a laugh :p
u cant get aids from giving head.... i'm pretty sure we learnt that in PE...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)