Condoms... Weirdest/best you've tried (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
they should get like willy wonka to make condoms and see wot happens..

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Im told girls should steer wide clear of menthol condoms (ie the ice ones) cos the menthol will either burn your clit off or give you a nasty yeast infection. Or both.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Im told girls should steer wide clear of menthol condoms (ie the ice ones) cos the menthol will either burn your clit off or give you a nasty yeast infection. Or both.
really? :S

sounds ouch.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
What does this say about the person you had sex with with an ice condom then dan? was it breaking?;)

james_chappo

Neurotic To The Bone
HSC
What exactly is the point of the warming condoms? The vagina's natural lubrication is warm anyway!I still have to try the ice-ones. Apparently ribs and studs do fuck all for the chick. Flavoured condoms are just stupid - why give oral with a condom on? Coloured condoms do not increase the pleasure. I have a vibrating condom in my draw but havent used it yet - that'll be interesting. Does anyone find applying additional lubricant useful?

HSC
i dunno about these variety condoms.
they dont make much difference, like you cant really feel the ribbing/studding/um flavouring? any way.

the glow in the dark ones are a bit of fun when u put them on, if u can be bothered waiting while you put it under a light to make it actually glow...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Calculon said:
What does this say about the person you had sex with with an ice condom then dan? was it breaking?;)
shhhhhhhhh. did matt tell you?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
james_chappo said:
What exactly is the point of the warming condoms? The vagina's natural lubrication is warm anyway!I still have to try the ice-ones. Apparently ribs and studs do fuck all for the chick. Flavoured condoms are just stupid - why give oral with a condom on? Coloured condoms do not increase the pleasure. I have a vibrating condom in my draw but havent used it yet - that'll be interesting. Does anyone find applying additional lubricant useful?
Never found additonal lubricant useful, my gf has never gone "dry", and it just makes a mess everywhere..

05er

HSC
james_chappo said:
Condoms protect against STI's in oral sex. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE FLAVOURED. So unless you want your lips to go black and drop off with syphillus, wear one.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Minai said:
Never found additonal lubricant useful, my gf has never gone "dry", and it just makes a mess everywhere..
i agree completely

personally, ice condoms, warming condoms, ribbed and all that do shit all.

although i used the studded ones once and those were pretty good, different sensation at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)