• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cordless keyboard and mouse (1 Viewer)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:
I got mx700 and i use my comp at least 5 hours a day, the keyboard lasts me so far 6 months, the mouse i recharge about once a week

i am a heavy gamer too and i can tell you i have never had cut outs, and theres even better models than the mx700
you have a shit mouse. I have the same one also.....

Get a mx1000. The mx700 skips tracking

a21414

HSC
wrx said:
the mice aren't good for gamers, or if you value ur speed. Ive had problems with the mx700(heavy, and skips tracking) so im sticking to corded mice.

HTH
funny, not with me. my mx700 works great, dont recall it ever skipping and its not that heavy, and it doesnt lag.

the only bad thing is that when they stop working you may have to go through a whole process of changing batteries/reconnecting which can be a pain, or knocking out the ps/2 cord and thinking that the batteries are out and spend a considerable amount of time testing a load of different batteries to realise that you just knocked out the cord.

:)

get the logitech mx duo, $115 at MSY

ReaveR

HSC
I found the MX700 will skip if your mousepad changes colour suddenly, noticed it on two MX700's, and a normal dell optical .. on those silly blue and white dell mousepads too.

I've got the MS one and had it for over a year, haven't changed batteries for keyboard ever, and mouse I've changed like twice - and I sit in front of my comp all day =p

N.U.G.

HSC
I got this one from Strathfield Car Radio for $50 :p

some people may consider it cheap and nasty but i love it!

:D

KBMS-USBW

LASER wireless keyboard and optical wheel mouse with USB charger

• Wireless freedom
• Optical mouse with charger
• Two programmable mouse buttons operated by your thumb
• Compact touch type keys
• 13 multimedia hot keys
• Battery indicator for keyboard
• Wrist support

COMPATIBILITY: PC / MAC
HOT KEYS: Internet, My Favourites, Refresh, Volume Up, Volume Down, Mute, Sleep, Media Player, Stop, Play/pause, Next track, Previous track, Email

Fosweb

I could be your Doctor...
HSC
Sunny I've got the same one you have (but not the natural keyboard... just the normal keyboard).

I've had to replace the batteries in the mouse once since last February.
I haven't changed batteries in the keyboard yet.

My computer is on 16-18 hours a day on average... Used heavily. Microsoft did well on these ones.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Fosweb said:
My computer is on 16-18 hours a day on average... Used heavily. Microsoft did well on these ones.
Damn straight! Some of their software might suck, but the hardware is quite nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)