credit average? how hard? (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
natstar said:
Its really up to you. Basically P's get degrees. But its up to you whether you want P's or HD's on ur academic transcript. IMO, im paying 5k a year to attend uni, as well as all the other costs..i dont particulary wana waste my money and my parents money by doing the bare minimum.
Potential employers will most probably view ur transcript, so its up to them if they will give you a job if you got just passess. But its pretty much common sense that D's and HD's look better.
usually only graduate jobs only look at ur transcripts, while entry level dont look at it

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
if you put any effort in your subject then a c average is not hard at all, you don't really have to work your arse off every hour of every day of every week or anything like that, just pay attention, attend all lectures, you probably dont even have to do any homework, except cram b4 any exam or assessments.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Homework + inclass participation = 15% which means u basically can't sit in the corner of the class and do nothing in the hope of getting good marks :(

Generator

HSC
N/A
For some it may be easy, for others it may be hard. I'm just the typical uni student yet I 'easily' managed to scrape (and I mean scrape) a D average after years of last-hour assessments and study programmes, yet a mate of mine clearly put in much more effort than I yet he has only pulled a single credit or two (and a number of fails) since he began... The fact that we are taking different degrees does not count for much as he is studying what he loves yet I'm merely going through the motions. For the record, I'm relatively happy with my results... I cannot change the past, anyway.

Only you (whoever may be reading this) will be able to determine how hard something will truly be, and you may have to wait for a year or two in order to actually know what you are capable of achieving.

If you are happy or satisfied with what you achieve following your efforts, be it a 'Ps get degrees' transcript or a university medal, then that is all that matters. It's your life, afterall.

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Generator said:
If you are happy or satisfied with what you achieve following your efforts, be it a 'Ps get degrees' transcript or a university medal, then that is all that matters. It's your life, afterall.
Some guy at UNSW recently won TWO university medal from two degrees. eek!

Generator

HSC
N/A
Survivor39 said:
Some guy at UNSW recently won TWO university medal from two degrees. eek!
As happy as I may be, I would love to able to achieve something like that... Crazy. It's more than obvious that I'm not alone in that regard, too :p.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Generator said:
As happy as I may be, I would love to able to achieve something like that... Crazy. It's more than obvious that I'm not alone in that regard, too :p.
hehehe who doesn't :D :D... *drools at univesity medal*
what is the uni medal look like at Usyd? the unsw one looks like a old silver gaint coin. lol

craz

HSC
It sorta shows whose bright and whose not at uni. 15% is the usual norm for tutorial discussion i.e. speaking up about their stuff and presentation etc. However, i have got away with passing that by not speaking much. I sorta feel intimidated! Don't know why!

Uni medal ppl are too smart!

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
i think getting credits is damn easy......very veryyyyy easyyyy!!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)