Riviet

HSC
N/A
Pre-trial: Good luck and all the best!

Post-trial: How did you go?

Last edited:

sinist4

HSC
hey ... just done cssa math trial... was it me or was it abit hard?
should we discuss the Q's ? nah lol

for me it was pretty hard ...

UzurOger

Almost Sexy Bastard
HSC
yeah it was hard and our school changed most of the harder questions, which got a bit confusing sometimes....one of the questions i did really bad in, wont say anything about though

it was a hard test how did everyone else do?

Nick1988

HSC
yeah i have to admit todays cssa maths exam was hard. only finished with like 2 mins to go. Good luck for any one else sittin it later in the week.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
We had a combination of CSSA and other trial papers (as the 2 unit class still hasn't done calculus or probability yet) but I also found it a little challenging. I missed 20 marks because I had no clue what I was doing, and at the most I can only get around 70%. I'm not happy, may aim was for at least 80%. My UAI has officially gone down the drain.

sinist4

HSC
^ hey ... dw bout the mark, just worry about your rank, if your rank is good then is the hsc you can still get a good mark for hsc... i think

viinsin

HSC
yea thats true.. but i was lucky enough to actually get the last question....it a while but i got the right co-ordinates =]

JhK89

HSC
damn question 9 i didnt like that and question 10... i didnt like the last part.. but the rest were pretty good

Tbomb2k

T.K
HSC
yeh was heaps hard... That last question took ages to figure out... but i think i got most of it; last part of Q10 i finially figured out how to do it just when he said pens down.. so couldn't write my answer :(

The CD question was stupid... i think i might have got it but who knows, that was a hard one!

argh.. now ext maths tomorrow :(

viinsin

HSC
i was wondering...can you use 3 unit formulas in 2unit?

HSC
i do general maths hehehe.
i usually find gen. maths okay but cssa trial was fkn hard!

my other mates who do general and 2unit said the maths exams were hard.

*sigh*

Minilau

Morederator
HSC
yeap definately hard.. the Mr. Egan question and his loan ruined it. Left most of the 3 markers out, "Calculate the length of the playing track on the cd to the nearest kilometre" WTF?

Verdict: Exam was too good for me..sigh..

hope you guys did alrite

H

housemouse

viinsin said:
i was wondering...can you use 3 unit formulas in 2unit?
You can use whatever you want, provided you get the answer and the formula is valid.

For example, you could use integration by parts in a 2unit maths exam but you wouldnt need to anyway.

amaryllis

HSC
i thought it was really hard, but i didn't think question 10 was too hard just like the rest of the paper, i think it was luck the right idea popeed into my head, but yes, it was hard!!!why isn't the catholic education office nice to us? don't we pay them...

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
I'm glad the rest of you found it hard because i think that i'll get no more than 50%.
I hate maths, spend the most time on it and get the worst results.
But i shall move on and get 90% in the final exam.

JhK89

HSC
Tbomb2k said:
yeh was heaps hard... That last question took ages to figure out... but i think i got most of it; last part of Q10 i finially figured out how to do it just when he said pens down.. so couldn't write my answer :(

The CD question was stupid... i think i might have got it but who knows, that was a hard one!

argh.. now ext maths tomorrow :(
lol i thought the cd question was funny it was soooo funny

so stupid

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
Okay.. that was harder than I expected. You have no idea the degree of bullshit I put into that exam. I made up trig identities that probably (and most likely) don't even exist.

I didn't understand that CD question.

Actually, I stuffed most of it. *sigh*

Tomorrow should be fun.. *roll eyes*

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
well its good to hear that everyone else found it hard

so many questions i kind of half done, felt like i had a clue how to do it then after about 2-4 lines of working out i just got totally stuck.

hopefully well all learn a few things from it and get a little advantage over those inferior non CSSA paperers when the HSC comes.

nallask8r

HSC
ya was hard eh? be happy with 60-70/120. Snapped when after i left the room i made the radius of the sketched circle 4 haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)