CSSA 2006 Trial (1 Viewer)

NeoKyo

gstains ghetto! represent
HSC
ohoho, i wouldnt midn a copy too :D

fitzpatrick questions are kind of pointless, and hsc papers before 2000 dont yield anything useful

claudettephfire

HSC
the thing is, i heard that apparently 2006 is much harder than 2005... i'm assuming it was one of "those" years where they decide to make it extremely hard because the year previously was easier?

i'm very scared because i think it's going to be one of "those" years at my school... and i really think it would good to be prepared lol :) who knows... maths IS evil after all! :burn:

live.fast

HSC
N/A
who else had an effin problem wif question 7...

i mean FUK!!! i took like 15 min tryin 2 understnad wat da question was askin...

but no go!!

since when did we hav to NOE dat a bloody cd reads every circle per revolution, for MATHEMATICS??!!!?

craig123

HSC
the cd question wasnt hard just think gp. and i got full marks for the loan repayment, but just couldnt think with the last 2 questions, i hate trig all those greek letters screw me up. but i hadnt revised half the topics cause this is only a practice trial for my skool and i got 85 out of 120 and i robbed of about 5 marks but it didnt count so i let it slip

Last edited:

fishy89sg

HSC
hello. this is my first post. i just noticed you had to activate your account

anyways as a year 11 student, the only preplexing questions were the 2 circle questions in question 6 and the CD question in question 7. i have also enclosed the exam you guys wanted (please remove if im not allowed to post it: im new here)

regards

good luck to everyone that did the exam!

P.S. the integrate cos2006x question was funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)