Cvltural Maxism: Political Correctness/Feminism (1 Viewer)

Orwell

HSC
Re: Cultural Marxism: Political Correctness/Feminism

Yes, but this ideology only came about due to the Islamic teachings in the first place. If we dispel of wahhabism, which in itself is an extremely arduous task due to innumerable factors. It's impossible to ensure that similar, terrorist groups will not be formed again. These ideologies correlate with particular teachings and sayings found in the Quran. Degradation of women is prominent in the Quran as is militant means of propelling the Islamic faith. If we can truly abolish Wahhabism, which we most likely can't but for the sake of argument lets assume we can, it will only come about again in an uglier and meaner form. Islamic reformation is the only solution.

Also, fuck Saudi Arabia.

Orwell

HSC

By the way, this isn't a jab towards people of the muslim faith. It may seem like it, but I'm simply saying that issues of this kind is due to a lack of clarity within the Islamic faith. Also, I don't dislike anyone on this thread either <3

Orwell

HSC

Okay, I don't know too much about Wahhabism, but why would you lie?

If that's the case, reformation must take place combatting these ideologies and preventing an uprising of a similar cause such as that of Wahhabism. I hope you're not proposing we maintain the way we are, I don't like hearing about rapes of young women, deaths of innocent men, families left torn and dishevelled. I don't like seeing countries who have influence on us place impediments on their own people. Sex rings have been uncovered in numerous locations around Europe where middle aged muslim men (migrants), are going around and sexually abusing girls as young as 10! It makes me sick to my stomach, and it doesn't help when people turn a blind eye to it and try to cover it up with a blanket (Angela Merkel can get bumped off already).

You know, when I was born the nurse told my mother 'This kid's going to be the Prime Minister of Australia', maybe I've found my calling. Time to combat the regressive left, time to suppress cultural marxism. I don't need to be in power long, I'll make Australia great again in just one month, yes Soulful, you heard me right (just lightening up the mood, but the nurse really did say that :tongue:.

Drsoccerball

HSC

Welcome back SylviaB. These forums were missing your real account's presence for quite a while now; it's good to have you back.

I didn't read majority of the posts but I have one question... Why did this turn into an anti Islam thread? (EDIT: Should've read the first post my bad.)

In regards to 'feminism' I think sometimes the feminists take it too far. As a Muslim, I believe woman should be honoured and respected more than men.

In regards to the coercion of Islam here's two verses:

"You cannot guide to truth whomever you like, but God guides whomever He wills. He knows best who are guided(and amenable to guidance)" 28:56

"There is no compulsion in religion" 2:256

Hypocrites are in the worst place in Hell-fire it would be illogical to force someone into a religion because that would make them worse than a disbeliever...

"Living the essence of our faith means respecting diversity- cultural, social, religious and political. God identifies learning from one another as the primary goal of diversity (Quran 49:13). Respecting each human being as a creation of God (17:70) is respecting God."

Sorry for the short reply :) C code has been draining every drop away from my patience ahah...

Last edited:

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

No I am not.

Zero Sum Game rationality is a part of the human genome because that's what worked 100000 years ago.

Today, it's no longer relevant to a civilised society, but..........
There is no "zero sum..." We are not equal, there is nothing wrong with that... It is, for the most part, hard work and determination that pays the most dividend... For some part, there are those who, yes, may have a genetic advantage (is that to say someone without that genetic disadvantage cannot succeed, no, of course not)...

That shit your folks told you, that you are a special flower and you can be what you want to be... It's bullshit... You can be what you want to be, don't expect genetics to get you far without hard work though...

Truth of the matter is though, if I was at the gates of Saint Peter and there was one person who could save me, I would rather the saviour that is the artisan, rather than the one that is there on the basis of: gender, creed, ethnicity, etc...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Welcome back SylviaB. These forums were missing your real account's presence for quite a while now; it's good to have you back.

I didn't read majority of the posts but I have one question... Why did this turn into an anti Islam thread? (EDIT: Should've read the first post my bad.)

In regards to 'feminism' I think sometimes the feminists take it too far. As a Muslim, I believe woman should be honoured and respected more than men.

In regards to the coercion of Islam here's two verses:

"You cannot guide to truth whomever you like, but God guides whomever He wills. He knows best who are guided(and amenable to guidance)" 28:56

"There is no compulsion in religion" 2:256

Hypocrites are in the worst place in Hell-fire it would be illogical to force someone into a religion because that would make them worse than a disbeliever...

"Living the essence of our faith means respecting diversity- cultural, social, religious and political. God identifies learning from one another as the primary goal of diversity (Quran 49:13). Respecting each human being as a creation of God (17:70) is respecting God."

Sorry for the short reply :) C code has been draining every drop away from my patience ahah...
I don't think you should take either gender's side, both have their reasons to be respected.

Orwell

HSC

@Simorgh I didn't accuse you of lying, I was saying you probably weren't lying and that because of that I will persist with my argument. Also, once a religion is 'reformed' once doesn't mean it can't be reformed again, which, in this case, Islam needs.

Not anti-Islam, pro-Islamic reformation. I can quote the Quran as much as you can:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"

Quran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."

It's evident in the Quran that a woman is of lesser value and that it demands violence to the nonbelievers. Watch my videos, they explain this far better than me.

Drsoccerball

HSC

I don't think you should take either gender's side, both have their reasons to be respected.
Well of course. I didn't say men should be disrespected did I ?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

@Simorgh I didn't accuse you of lying, I was saying you probably weren't lying and that because of that I will persist with my argument. Also, once a religion is 'reformed' once doesn't mean it can't be reformed again, which, in this case, Islam needs.

Not anti-Islam, pro-Islamic reformation. I can quote the Quran as much as you can:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females"

Quran (8:12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them”

Quran (2:223) - "Your wives are as a tilth unto you; so approach your tilth when or how ye will..."

It's evident in the Quran that a woman is of lesser value and that it demands violence to the nonbelievers. Watch my videos, they explain this far better than me.
Oh, I'm a couple of pages too late, the conversation has strayed towards the doldrums of Islam...

Why anyone chooses to defend this faith is beyond me... After all, religion is the opiate of the masses... trollface.jpg

Drsoccerball

HSC

You can take anything out of context and make it sound terrible.

This was the verse revealed in regards to the people who broke the hudaybiyyah treaty (They killed a whole caravan of Muslims if iirc) and part of the peace treaty was that no one kills the other side so the polytheists clearly broke the treaty and the ones who did were ordered to be killed. (Either this or an entire war...)

This is because the male is expected to still use his portion of his money to take care of the females. So in reality women get more.

Similar to the first.
"In a few concise statements, this verse reminds us that the true purpose of martial relations is not carnal pleasures but reproduction and having good issue, that is, bringing up children properly. The satisfaction of carnal desires is a sort of advance reward to encourage the realization of this purpose. As mentioned in some related verses, there are other instances of wisdom in marriage ..."etc...
Yeah okay...

Drsoccerball

HSC

Goodnight boys and girls :)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

This was the verse revealed in regards to the people who broke the hudaybiyyah treaty (They killed a whole caravan of Muslims if iirc) and part of the peace treaty was that no one kills the other side so the polytheists clearly broke the treaty and the ones who did were ordered to be killed. (Either this or an entire war...)

This is because the male is expected to still use his portion of his money to take care of the females. So in reality women get more.

Similar to the first.

"In a few concise statements, this verse reminds us that the true purpose of martial relations is not carnal pleasures but reproduction and having good issue, that is, bringing up children properly. The satisfaction of carnal desires is a sort of advance reward to encourage the realization of this purpose. As mentioned in some related verses, there are other instances of wisdom in marriage ..."etc...

Yeah okay...
You say potardo, I say potato... :lol:

Orwell

HSC

Similar to the first.

Yeah okay...
Yeah, there seems to be a communication problem. Radical Islamists ain't reading it the same you are. We're not all English whizzes like you, stop it. You can not be serious by this post. If anything this reaffirms the need for reformation.

Kolmias

HSC

I'm not explicitly referring to the muslims in the West. I'm talking about those who still want to implement sharia law, who genuinely believe stoning women is a good thing. I'm talking about migrants who come here and wish to implement the aforementioned in our country and behave like absolute delinquents. These types of muslims are found in the middle east and surrounding areas, countries that are predominantly muslim. Watch the most recent video I linked and you'll understand. Also, there are muslims in the West whose behaviour is cantankerous.

Edit: How can people be so backwards as to say, 'No, no, this is just extreme Islam, we want moderate Islam.' Islam is a religion that is violent, mainly because of its practices. Is it really a religion of peace when it can be interpreted by millions of people as a religion demanding oppression and subjection? Must be one tough cookie of a religion to crack if so many people come at it from different angles. Islamic reformation solves this. Islam, of the three monotheistic religions, is the youngest. It needs the most attention and alteration for it to truly prosper.

How can you pretend to know the "Truth about Islam" when:

A. You're not Muslim.
B. Your information primarily comes from YouTube videos probably made by some unemployed, angry, lonely dork sitting in a basement writing on his conspiracy theory blog about the New World Order.
C. You haven't actually read the Koran.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

A substantial study done by many researchers over many years. A very thorough report with extensive research and rigorous methodologies.

Pew research is a nonpartisan fact tank that informs the public about the issues, attitudes and trends shaping America and the world. We conduct public opinion polling, demographic research, content analysis and other data-driven social science research. We do not take policy positions. >> NOTICE, not skewed towards the left or right.

Results for the survey are based on face-to-face interviews conducted under the direction of Opinion Research Business in Iraq, Morocco and Tunisia and Princeton Survey Research Associates International in the other 36 countries. Findings are reported exclusively for Muslims.

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

((Notice the views of the ones from the middle east))

Last edited:

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Kosovo is probably the only place that looks alright to go to from all those lists lol
Kazakhstan and turkey is okay

Orwell

HSC

Finally, someone pays attention to the statistics as opposed to generalised statements made by regressive leftists in order to preserve their own politically correct thoughts.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

Finally, someone pays attention to the statistics as opposed to generalised statements made by regressive leftists in order to preserve their own politically correct thoughts.
Right because statistics are 100% objective right

Orwell

HSC

Not understanding your point of contention.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

Not understanding your point of contention.
It's very easy to make statistics demonstrate whatever you want. E.g.the 'wage gap' of 17.9% between men and women.
When in fact if you look closer at the methodology, it's based of weekly pay. Women on average work much fewer hours than men, and so when you take it on an hourly basis, the disparity shrinks to 1-2%, and goes either way depending on industry occupation (i.e. in favor of men or in favor of women).

I wouldn't put much stock to statistics unless the methodology is clearly outlined. They are very very easy to manipulate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)