Dead Heart (1 Viewer)

dodgyfilokid

HSC
at the moment im in a state of self blame...i blame myself for the mess im in at the moment ever since me and my girl broke up..i know personally it aint my fault but i keep regrettin that i should have done more to keep the relationship in place. so you can say that im in possession of a badly injured heart..not dead..just hurtin too much and no i havent reached d stage yet wherein i wont believe in love anymore..sure she was my first gf and first kiss but if things keep mucking up then pretty soon there will be one less person in the world that will looked to be loved or will love some one else apart from his family and close mates

HSC
hmm yneah love is soooo overrated..

I just never get that feeling of attachingment or adoration.. i have/had chemstiry with certain people but i ignore it and allow it to pass..And it gets weird when they get clingy.
A lot of potentials have been interested in me and even now one of my friends has had a longtime crush on me...it on that thin line of friendship and being 'official' but i never let that line be crossed...and i probably never will.

*shrugs* i just dont see the point...it always ends up with a 'break up' so why bother. May as well be friends and be in each others lives longer.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
If you are a man and still beleive in love and dont have a dead heart
haha chopper reid says harden the fuckup

phatic

HSC
Take it easy dodgyfilokid, and try not to be too hard on yourself eh. Sometimes no-one is to blame for these things, as difficult as this is to accept. :(

As for those who think it's better to 'act cool and be tough', and not have any emotions, I think you need to grow up.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Davriel said:
Many people have often asked me who's tail I'm after (I know, rather crude). Is there anyone else like me who has become cold-hearted towards love? Or is it just me? If yes, please tell me why, if it's not too much to ask. My own story is rather unusual, not having anything to do with rejection or unrequieted love etc. No, I just woke up and found myself no longer able to love.
Yeah, maybe you are different...

Sounds like you are experiencing normal teething problems. Your notion of reality and what you actual experience is vastly different. And because of this disillusionment sets in and you feel hollow and empty as a cup. Just do what everyone else does quell it with booze.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
phatic said:
Take it easy dodgyfilokid, and try not to be too hard on yourself eh. Sometimes no-one is to blame for these things, as difficult as this is to accept. :(

As for those who think it's better to 'act cool and be tough', and not have any emotions, I think you need to grow up.
who says anything about acting or not having any emotions?
Love isnt the only emotions you know
joy
satisfaction
anger
hate
fear

Just because i think love is a crock of shit doesnt mean i dont have emotions. Can anyone really say what it is? I think you are all deluded at best...its just something everyone thinks exists, but until it is proven to me that love definitively exists, i dont have to subscribe to the idea about it.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
who says anything about acting or not having any emotions?
Love isnt the only emotions you know
joy
satisfaction
anger
hate
fear
An interesting point....I wonder if there are people who feel none of those emotions as well.

psycho^biatch

HSC
I'm exactly the opposite. See, i'm a true romantic at heart, and i hate it! Being optimistic and always looking for love makes you vulnerable, and i really hate feeling like that. The worst part of it is, i'm clingy, and will latch on to an idea rather than something real. I spose you could say i'm desperate, and desperate people make very bad decisions. But then, i'm bi-polar as well, so i keep changing my mind coz the two sides of my brain can't agree. Gets very confusing at times, let me tell you! But really, emotions suck. You don't know how lucky you are not to have any.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
psycho^biatch said:
I'm exactly the opposite. See, i'm a true romantic at heart, and i hate it! Being optimistic and always looking for love makes you vulnerable, and i really hate feeling like that. The worst part of it is, i'm clingy, and will latch on to an idea rather than something real. I spose you could say i'm desperate, and desperate people make very bad decisions. But then, i'm bi-polar as well, so i keep changing my mind coz the two sides of my brain can't agree. Gets very confusing at times, let me tell you! But really, emotions suck. You don't know how lucky you are not to have any.
That's sweet. It's rare for someone to be so romantic in this day and age, actually looking for love. I don't know I'm kind of hardened to life, but still having a dead heart is as bad as having a closed mind. I guess it's just our way of dealing with fucked up life and dissapointment. You're brave to keep on trying. Here is a song for those who are not so brave and is perfectly fitting for the upcoming season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyKJUe88q4c

HSC
You could just be feeling stressed, not getting enough sleep or less on top of things (so to speak :p) healthwise? Because if one of those is the case then it will definately affect how you feel in terms of having attraction come naturally as a priority.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)