Decision time! (1 Viewer)

random boy

HSC
SO people can have there lives put at risk when people try onsell there half cuts without letting the buyer know? & when they have an accident that any intact car could handle and they end up impaled on a gear stick? yeah great! (not)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
SO people can have there lives put at risk when people try onsell there half cuts without letting the buyer know? & when they have an accident that any intact car could handle and they end up impaled on a gear stick? yeah great! (not)
Halfcuts are fine as long as they are known to be halfcuts. We've bought two fully rebuilt halfcut cars for racing and rewelded it together and that's fine, but I wouldn't want it on the street. It's dangerous and the reality is not everyone out there understands how halfcuts work or the safety implications.

Bananaberry

HSC
I have a Yaris YRX which I bought for 22K. I test drove a YRS, but the YRX has better features. They are good cars.

rozymisty

HSC
Yeah i got my loan from Bank west, Its a secured personal loan coz the car is less than 5 yrs old.
The car dealer said through St George they would give 14%!!! Wow.... I was like nah ill stick with my own loan thanks
And then for some reason one of the dealers rang on Tuesday saying my loan through them got approved and i got a bit scared and was like ah how, since i didnt give ANY paperwork to the finance person. The only thing ive handed over to the car pple is my drivers licence. And yet the finance guy said he would need payslips, medicare card and something else.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah i got my loan from Bank west, Its a secured personal loan coz the car is less than 5 yrs old.
The car dealer said through St George they would give 14%!!! Wow.... I was like nah ill stick with my own loan thanks
And then for some reason one of the dealers rang on Tuesday saying my loan through them got approved and i got a bit scared and was like ah how, since i didnt give ANY paperwork to the finance person. The only thing ive handed over to the car pple is my drivers licence. And yet the finance guy said he would need payslips, medicare card and something else.
I think he means pre-approval- that is, based on the information provided subject to validation, they are happy to lend you the money. The risk of actual loss on the loan is probably low because the car is security, and then the difference could be made up in the form of upfront deposit or some other proof that you have assets which can be taken in substitution in the event of default.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)