Did you know.....Arab-Israel conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plebeian

Not-That-Bright said:
i was saying it wouldn't be hard for you to find holes in his argument.. lol
oh ok haha ... I thought you meant it wouldn't hard for him to fuck up my argument as he promised to do :)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
if u read the bible, they hav been fighting since about 10 000 BC.
i dont think britain was established then.

S

Sheehan :)

THIS BULLSHIT THAT ALL MUSLIMS HATE JEWS AND ALL JEWS HATE MUSLIMS IS COMPLETELY BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION.

IN THE QURAN IT REVEALS THAT ALL DEVOUT JEWS BECAME CHRISTIANS WHEN CHRIST ARRIVED ON EARTH...THEN ALL THE REAL CHRISTIANS BECAME MUSLIMS...AS THE RELIGIONS NAME HAD CHANGED BUT EVERYTHING WAS THE SAME. THE KURAISH (NON MUSLIMS) CREATED THEIR OWN CHRISTIANITY WHICH FUNNILY ENOUGH CONTRADICTS ALOT.......ANYWAYS THE MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE ONLY TWI TYPES OF PEOPLE MUSLIMS AND KURAISH..THE JEWS IN THIS CONTEMPORARY WOLRD ARE KURAISH. NOW WE IN THIS WORLD ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE BIASED OR AGAINST ANYONE WITHOUT DUE REASON.

SO THE KURAISH IN ISRAEL ARE OUR ENEMY NOT ALL JEWS. THERE ARE NO CATEGORIES......ALTHOUGH THE ISARAELY KURAISH HAVE SOME VENDETA AGAINST THE MUSLIMS WHEN THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING TO THEM. "THE "cHRISTIAN" KURAISH BELIVE THAT THE JEWS KILLED JESUS YET TEHY ARE AGAINST THE MUSLIMS.

ITS SO FUNNY THAT TWO ENEMIES WHO HAVE ALL THE REASONS TO BE AT EACH OTHERS THROATS ARE ALL LOVEY DOVEY AGAINST A RELIGION WHICH IN THE PAST HAD DONE NOTHING TO THEM

S

zahid said:
hahah ur really good at this...finding holes in my arguement...Well look i would love to do more research and fuck you up but i currently hav a HSC to study for and dont have the time to play around....just gimme a year.

MATE ITS JUST A BUNCH OF COPY AND PASTE....OFCOURSE YOU GONNA GET IT WRONG IF YOU GO TO AN EXTREMIST WEBSITE

S

beccaxx said:
THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO PISS OR SHIT....AND ALSO THAT YOU MUST PISS AND SHIT.........I DONT THINK THE BIBLE IS A GREAT SOURCE

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Sheehan :) said:
MATE ITS JUST A BUNCH OF COPY AND PASTE....OFCOURSE YOU GONNA GET IT WRONG IF YOU GO TO AN EXTREMIST WEBSITE
how about you go and find the so called " Extremist Website", that I copied and pasted all this from...........

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
beccaxx said:
I think thats a bit too early, maybe 2000 BC

casualcomedy

HSC
The whole Arab-Israeli conflict cannot be blamed on just one group or one individual. It is a conflict that has been around for thousands of years and in which each group of people have a valid reasons for the claim of the furtile cresent. To look at this like all conflicts around the world, there will always be a divide against these people embedded into them because for it is a focus in their lives.

The human race is purely selfish in that we all want the best for ourselves and in that there will be conflict.

The Arab-Israeli conflict is difficult to comprehend as there are so many events and motives and religions that have shaped it today. I suppose the worst case in this debate is that no one seems to be able empathise with other peoples views and try hard to either ridicle or change them.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Zionist terrorists were active from about the twenties onward (right through WWII). Yes the british did pretty much say bugger it and pull out however the UN did divide palestine on the basis that the Jews needed a homeland so that they wouldn't be persecuted.

The zionists rapidly pushed beyond the agreed territory as they had two advantages US hardware (including mustangs) and battle-hardened forces as they had just served in allied (especially american) forces against the germans/japanese.

Jonathan A

HSC
berghousemaa said:
That's novel. Blaming the Truman govt for events in the 1920's.
The conflict is actually quite recent. It was only during the late 30's that conflict arose.

Well it didn't make things easier for the British, it led them to balance between Arab and Jewish interests. The conflict took its physical form in the 30's, but you can't say that's beginning of the conflict, otherwise the Cold War could be seen as nothing according to that logic.

Plebeian

addymac said:
The zionists rapidly pushed beyond the agreed territory as they had two advantages US hardware (including mustangs) and battle-hardened forces as they had just served in allied (especially american) forces against the germans/japanese.
Had the surrounding Arab nations not attacked them immediately upon the declaration of Israeli independence, the Israelis would have had no excuse to expand beyond this agreed territory.

ZabZu

HSC
Techie said:
Had the surrounding Arab nations not attacked them immediately upon the declaration of Israeli independence, the Israelis would have had no excuse to expand beyond this agreed territory.
I agree with Techie.

Also addymac Israel barely had an army together when the Arab countries declared war. Many Jews who had just arrived in Israel had to defend their new country.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
My point is that even those who did arive at this time were more experienced in battle than the arab armies.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Techie said:
im confused .... you're saying they had an excuse?

Comrade nathan

HSC
I have come to believe that after the Arab revolt kick the Turks out of Palastine that the French and British divided up the land. Later on they gave land to Arab royalties that suited their interests (Iraq and Saudia Arabia).

Not long after WW1 ended the british sold Palastinian land to Zionist group in the US. The this is how the modern Zionist first got its hold on Palastine.

People have said this conflict has being going on for years, but since 1917 was the first time it was a Zionist matter.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Comrade nathan said:
I have come to believe that after the Arab revolt kick the Turks out of Palastine that the French and British divided up the land. Later on they gave land to Arab royalties that suited their interests (Iraq and Saudia Arabia).

Not long after WW1 ended the british sold Palastinian land to Zionist group in the US. The this is how the modern Zionist first got its hold on Palastine.

People have said this conflict has being going on for years, but since 1917 was the first time it was a Zionist matter.
yeah... Lawrence of arabia was the only brit actually helping the arab independence at that time

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
addymac said:
Zionist terrorists were active from about the twenties onward (right through WWII). Yes the british did pretty much say bugger it and pull out however the UN did divide palestine on the basis that the Jews needed a homeland so that they wouldn't be persecuted.

i agree there, some british targets were blown up- although arabs and jews were taken as collateral damage

Zabzu said:
Also addymac Israel barely had an army together when the Arab countries declared war. Many Jews who had just arrived in Israel had to defend their new country.
Well, after the formation of the state, they bought about 2 B-52 bombers and used it to bomb Cairo! (and other places).

They also had experienced leaders- i think mosche dayan was one of them- the one eyed guy in the history books. ;)

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Argonaut said:
That's because when Judaism spread out to Europe and Americca, they essentially left their homeland vacant. After the Holocaust, the Allies were left with a pretty big problem - they didn't know where to put a few million Jews that had been displaced from Europe, so they figured the best solution was to send them back to their original homeland.
thats the same homeland they left 2000 years earlier ;)

Comrade nathan

HSC
what a joke Britain didnt start the Israel Palestine conflict you fucking douche bag
It's true they didn't start the Jewish Arab conflict but they did give way for the Zionist-Arab conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)