different law schools (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

MoonlightSonata said:
ouch.......
what can I say, he's either a big fat lier, or a big fat idiot. Both are non-exlcusive.

Last edited by a moderator:

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
...when I was considering Psychology, back in HS, Maq and usyd were ahead of uws.
I did a year's worth of psych subjects at USyd back in 2003 -- from that I was pretty impressed

additionally the quality of USyd psych girls is damn fine!

X

xeuyrawp

MoonlightSonata said:
I did a year's worth of psych subjects at USyd back in 2003 -- from that I was pretty impressed
I've heard that both Sydney and Mac are excellent places for psych, although I can't honestly say for myself.

X

xeuyrawp

Asquithian said:
he is a member of the right wing of the nsw young liberals.
Ack. I used to be in the Young ______, depending on my persuasion at the time. Now I'm totally not into politics.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
PwarYuex said:
Ack. I used to be in the Young ______, depending on my persuasion at the time. Now I'm totally not into politics.
It used to be cool to be associated with political groups (I was very one-sided), but now i've come to realise while you may at some times support one group over another you're just a stupid dickhead with no thoughts of your own if you believe there are only two ideologies.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
Then what on earth are you doing at unsw law?!
Because, after 2 weeks of B. IT at Syd I realised I was in the wrong degree. Then, studying some business law subjects at USyd I discovered I wanted to do law, and so here I am

incidentally Syd did have a DDR machine in wentworth - there was always this 30 year old asian guy with a ponytail playing on it when I walked past

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
MoonlightSonata said:
Because, after 2 weeks of B. IT at Syd I realised I was in the wrong degree. Then, studying some business law subjects at USyd I discovered I wanted to do law, and so here I am

incidentally Syd did have a DDR machine in wentworth - there was always this 30 year old asian guy with a ponytail playing on it when I walked past
IT? I can barely believe it! :eek:

X

xeuyrawp

Not-That-Bright said:
It used to be cool to be associated with political groups (I was very one-sided), but now i've come to realise while you may at some times support one group over another you're just a stupid dickhead with no thoughts of your own if you believe there are only two ideologies.
Yes. And the majority of people who follow the ideology that is not in office only follow it because it isn't in office. Eg, the queers who get called a "fag" on the street and then blame liberal.

santaslayer said:
People who study Psychology end up being patients in their own field.
I hate psychologists. They just want to talk about shit. It's like, go to some guy on the street and pay him HALF the price, and you could have a REAL conversation, and he wouldn't pretend that Freud's psychoanalysis would be of any use.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
B IT! Crikey!
Having done 6 units of computer studies in the HSC, the most prestigous computer degree in the country seemed like a good choice. However I had split abilities - doing 4 units of English. My passion for English won out, and as I said spending my time in front of a screen doing stuff like that was not what I wanted to be doing with my life

Law has proven to be the most appropriate field I could ever hope for - it's truly satisfying when you find a true career passion in life. A personal reason why com/law people who do it solely to boost their credentials piss me off.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
I think being locking a small room with an attractive member of the opp sex can hamper proceedings.
yeah those lvl 9 prep rooms are wayyyyyyyyyy too small for anything adventurous ;)

HSC
MQ-Psych

Hey,

Sorry.... i know this is a little of track...but just wanted to MQ is awesome for psych.

Teaching quality is great and the units provided are interesting and challenging.

Would definatly encourage anyone who is interedted in Psychology to consider MQ as an option!!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
considered it on my list ages ago. lets jsut say its somewhere up there :)

santaslayer

HSC
RageAgainstBOS said:
Hey,

Sorry.... i know this is a little of track...but just wanted to MQ is awesome for psych.

Teaching quality is great and the units provided are interesting and challenging.

Would definatly encourage anyone who is interedted in Psychology to consider MQ as an option!!
But you go to UNSW...

unless you transfered?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)