do you guys take supplements? (1 Viewer)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I take creatine, whey, ashwagandha and pre workout only if I need it.
the whey isnt expensive and ive had it a long time and only use it if i cook a dinner that is like 1000 calories and 5 grams of protein and pre workout only for bench PR.
Creatine is the most expensive purchase id say bc u keep on consistently taking it everyday

chigurh07

HSC
I take creatine, whey, ashwagandha and pre workout only if I need it.
the whey isnt expensive and ive had it a long time and only use it if i cook a dinner that is like 1000 calories and 5 grams of protein and pre workout only for bench PR.
Creatine is the most expensive purchase id say bc u keep on consistently taking it everyday
nah no need for supps, just eat clen, tren hard anavar give up

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
nah no need for supps, just eat clen, tren hard anavar give up
lol i spelled the words like that on purpose, clen, tren and anavar are all types of steroids
wait I stg you meant to say

"nah no need for supplements, just eat clean, train hard and never give up"

or did this joke just fly over my head 😭

year10studentpreparin

HSC
creatine, vitamin k2, vitamin d3, magnesium, fish oil, creatine, L argitine, whey protein, ashwagandha, pre workout and I think thats it

chigurh07

HSC
I don't. But I probably should cause I've been hitting gym for a year and really haven't grown much...
Have you tried tracking your caloric intake? Ideally you should be eating in a caloric surplus to gain weight, as well as having adequate protein intake, so tracking calories for a day or two to see roughly how many calories you are getting each day might be helpful. Then you can assess whether you need to bump up the calories and protein or perhaps change your workout program

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
Have you tried tracking your caloric intake? Ideally you should be eating in a caloric surplus to gain weight, as well as having adequate protein intake, so tracking calories for a day or two to see roughly how many calories you are getting each day might be helpful. Then you can assess whether you need to bump up the calories and protein or perhaps change your workout program
I haven't. Under my own judgement I'm probably not getting enough protein a day to build muscle.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I don't. But I probably should cause I've been hitting gym for a year and really haven't grown much...
supplements like creatine would defo help and make you 'look' bigger as well as exert urself a bit more which is still a big advantage but yeah like chigurh07 said a caloric surplus and adequate protein intake is the most important.
Personally if you want to get protein powder I recommend bulknutrients its the cheapest

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I haven't. Under my own judgement I'm probably not getting enough protein a day to build muscle.
hm can u give me an idea of what u eat or how many calories you do? no worries if u cant bc i dont track my stuff personalyl but all I know is that I eat a lot and I have made significant progress (others tell me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)