• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
I've played all of them. The 2nd generation don't hold save games properly anymore.
Also, many of the annoying things in the early games have been improved in the remakes.

A prime example is bag space.
i remember when my silver died i was like :O

i didn't play anymore but there was like 3 years of pokemons on there incl. all my red version ones :(

Last edited:

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
get gold, silver or crystal, you can catch both 2nd gen legendary birds!
You get to catch both legendary bird pokemon is SS and HG too. I have completed the Japanese SS version. You catch Lugia at level 45 and Ho-Oh at level 70. It's the reverse for HG.

And no, I don't really like Mudkip... Never been a water pokemon fan as far as starters are concerned. The fire ones are awesome =] Squirtle is more "cutesy"... Mudkip is not...

I hope they do a crystal remake to encompass more pokemon than the ones just available in gold/silver.
And also, for the first 8 gyms, only 1st and 2nd gen pokemon are available. After that, ALL POKEMON are available in the wild, so it's pretty good =] The safari zone is also tons better.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
haha, mudkip is fucking ugly, so's swampert.

and 4x weakness to grass kinda hurts, but main thing for me is that it's ugly.

HSC
Uni Grad
mm, I prefer Chimmy, wouldn't touch trecko just cos he looks really shit and so does grovyle thingy, imo of course.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
my preferances:
squirtle/charmander
totodile
torchic
chimchar (in pearl, where ive finished and clocked up an embarassing amount of time), turtwig (in platinum, but im up to ice boss and my 2 strongest are 4x weak against ice, my bad, might start again with pingu)

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Cyndaquil... My fire starter... You just can't go wrong! :p

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh shit, I meant torchic lol.

My preferences would be:
Cyndaquil/Chikorita
Charmander/Squirtle
Torchic
Piplup

EDIT: but i still "liek mudkipz"

icecubeX

HSC
Yes i love Mudkips. Marshtomp looks ok. Swampert is ugly.
Can't wait till play soul silver!! :spin:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Today being Halloween, I decided to fuck with the major retard at school when I came out of science for break. He was dressed as Ash. Knowing this was going to happen, I brought a Mudkips/ミズゴロウ doll. Thus I started the conversation, making sure no one saw me.

"So I heard you like Mudkips/ミズゴロウ..."
"MUDKIPS? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUVE MUDKIPS."
"O RLY? So, would you ever fuck a Mudkips/ミズゴロウ, that is.." (he cuts me off before I could said 'if you were a mudkips/ミズゴロウ')
"OF COURSE."
"Well I just happen to have a Mudkips/ミズゴロウ here, and..."

Before I finished the sentence, which would have resulted in me hitting him across the face with the doll, he grabbed it. In one swift motion his pants were down and he was violently humping it. Not to get between a man and his Mudkips I started to walk away, because there is no way I'd be caught wrestling a half-naked crazy guy humping a Mudkips/ミズゴロウ.

Needless to say, within 5 to 10 seconds, some girls saw him and started screaming. I cooly walked into a restroom, pretending nothing had ever happened; not that I had intended that outcome, but now that it was in play I didn't want to be involved.

I came back out two minutes later, and like any wanton act on school grounds there was now a huge crowd around him. He was still fucking it and baying this real fucked up 'EEEEEEEEEEINNNNF EEEEEEEEEEINNNF' sound. Suddenly a scuffle broke out in the middle, meaning he probably did something stupid.

I asked someone what had happened. A girlfriend of one of the football players tried to get him to stop, but he bit her for trying to take it away. Someone called in a few football players (all dressed up like Road Warrior) who proceeded to pummel the shit out of the guy. Meanwhile the school police were freaking out and having trouble getting in to the situation.

A few minutes later the intruder alarm went off and we were all shuffled into classrooms. Over the intercom the principal announced that someone had thrown a flaming plush toy into the library. Uh.. what the hell.

So we were kept there and about 30 minutes later the principal came on again. This time he was saying that whoever was behind the beating should turn themselves in. All of a sudden this woman began yelling, "I WILL SUE YOU FOR DAMAGES. YOU LITTLE PUNKS, I'M GONNA SUE..." and it was cut off.

I asked an office later what had happened. Apparently his mother had come to pick him up and threatened to sue for the beating and 'whatever else happened.' The school threatened to counter-sue because of lewd conduct, inciting a riot, and starting a fight.

So I ask you: do u leik Mudkipz?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
tl;dr

lol at the mudkip chick

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!!

amirite?

badquinton304

HSC
I'm replaying emerald rite now. without a doubt the hoen region in E/R/S is the best region.
my best starters imo:
Squirtle
Totodile
Mudkip (although I like the treecko im playing now)
Piplup

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)