Do you like Mudkips? (1 Viewer)

Do you like Mudkips?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
HSC
Hoenn is alright, but you really need to wait until you can get a Chinchou to get a half-decent electric type, which annoyed me.

Also, starters:
Charmander
Cyndaquil
Torchic
Piplup

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
cyndaquil wasnt really that good imo.

i mean.. with totodile you could teach it ice punch and beat the crap out of grass and dragon pokemon, and it learnt bite (and crunch as well? maybe? cant remember) which was awesome against the ghost dude, but cyndaquil is like.. plain fire.

though typhlosion looked extremely awesome..

also it'd be interesting to play hgss with the new physical/special split, feraligatr's ice punch will now depend on it's physical attack strength (which is pretty good), not it's special.
and typhlosions' flame wheel will depend on it's physical attack stat, not its special, and iirc typho has a higher special att than physical att.

HSC
Fire is a pretty good sweeper. Especially when they use special attack, like Typhlosion.
Resistances are rock, water, dragon.
Strong special attacks can wipe out most rock pokemon, even with resistance.
Water... well you have more than one slot on your team, right?
And dragon pokemon aren't all that common.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
true, but typho's kinda limited to the range of move types it can learn, ie only fire and normal and a couple of others (and im talking about speical moves). i like to vary the move types of my starter, since that's always the strongest in my party at all times (the way i play, i guess).

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah, im the opposite lol, I rarely teach anyone tms, and if I do it's for that pokemons type.
I generally don't like a variety of different types of moves, which sounds p wierd but yeh.

HSC
My starter usually drops off once I find my party. Usually the part where I obtain Eevee will be it. And/or when I start training up a Dratini/Trapinch.

HSC
Ah, im the opposite lol, I rarely teach anyone tms, and if I do it's for that pokemons type.
I generally don't like a variety of different types of moves, which sounds p wierd but yeh.
I wont teach a TM to a female pokemon. :shy:
Sure, it leaves me open to Attract, but I usually have something asexual.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
btards for the fail.

Pokemon on the other hand is awesome. 2nd gen = best.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
yeah when i liked pokemon there was only 150 of them...and than they went all darwinian
Although if you think about it, the process is more Kafkaian, than Darwinian.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
lol. I was thinking along the lines of metamorphosis. But yeah, definitely with the new series, making it up as they go along.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
lol. I was thinking along the lines of metamorphosis. But yeah, definitely with the new series, making it up as they go along.
remember those books - animorphs? i only thought they were cool cuz when u flicked the page a person in the bottom right hand corner would morph haha

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I never really got into Animorphs. Didn't really appeal to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)