Does anyone else have to get up at 4 to go to work? (1 Viewer)

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
seriously this is crap. im so over getting up at for to go to work for damn woolworths. Like come on guys! thats too extreme for me. hard enough getting to swimming training at 6! BAH!!! and the money to get out of bed and work with sleepy dust still in your eyes and your shoes on the wrong feet is hardly worth it. i need more money! and so does woolworths employees....has anyone noticed that most stock has gone up like 10c?? what the hell is with that its not like woolworths need the extra! goddamn greedy! :uhhuh:

HSC
Nope..

I got up at 8am this morning for work, I thought that was ok, seeing as I did was answer phones for 5 hours :D QUIT! Get a new job, go to a cafe or something cos Woolies sucks.

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
ha yes quit what a thought!!! hahaha yeah right! unlike some i dont have a family that brings bucket loads of cash in and has the ability to like teenage years with out a casual job. its not like teachers get paid as much as they should! damn u johny :mad:

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
I have to wake up at 5 to work at aldi but that's for $18/h so it's worth it.

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i used to work at coles, did nightfill, but after a while they only gave me morning shifts (5-9 am) which was faceup.. i did it for a while but then just got so sick of it and pissed off with the work i quit. got a better job at sanity, contracted expired a month ago and got a new job starting next month with myer/foxtel.

if u dont like it ... get a job lined up, then quit !!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i got up at 6:30 to go to work this morning (i worked 7am-5pm) after going to sleep at like 1am.. im really hypo at the moment *does a jig*
i dont mind waking up early for like opens (6:30-11:30) but if its longer than 5 hours so you dont leave early it sucks

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I used to get up at 4 to be at work by 5.30am. It wasn't bad.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
sarahxx said:
has anyone noticed that most stock has gone up like 10c?? what the hell is with that its not like woolworths need the extra! goddamn greedy! :uhhuh:
thats called inflation sarah :uhhuh:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
woolies seems to have some pretty odd shift times... 4am? they never had that where i worked...and they didnt have any late shifts like going to midnight or watever either. we did have night fill, but that was from like 7 to 11 so it wasnt that bad. i love my sleep though, i dont think i could ever get up in time for a 5am shift...hell i have enough trouble getting up for school!! :p

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i use to get up to go to work at 3am... started at 4am...

i didn't mind it actually.. if its a constant schedule and they don't change it, you get use to it...
plus, finishing at midday was cool.. had the whole afternoon to do whatever....

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I used to work at a cafe where I started at 5am, hence had to get up at 4.... not fun.

But if you gotta do it, you gotta do it.

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
I thought it was bad getting up at 5.50, before the sun is up! My job starts at 7.00, but i leave home at 6.30 for travelling. Well, compared to the last 3 weeks of unemployment when i was getting up at something like 9 and going to bed at midnight or later it seems extreme. The first week was hard but I'm used to it now (to an extent).

For all you extreme early risers - you have my respect. my god. i could never do that just for a job! but at least you would have your afternoons free.. shame about your sleep cylces, they'd be goooone!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
beccabum said:
I thought it was bad getting up at 5.50, before the sun is up! My job starts at 7.00, but i leave home at 6.30 for travelling. Well, compared to the last 3 weeks of unemployment when i was getting up at something like 9 and going to bed at midnight or later it seems extreme. The first week was hard but I'm used to it now (to an extent).

For all you extreme early risers - you have my respect. my god. i could never do that just for a job! but at least you would have your afternoons free.. shame about your sleep cylces, they'd be goooone!
where do u work at??in penriff??
i wake up at 6am for my classes does that count ;)

does anybody know anyjobs in the Inner west like nightfill jobs???

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
awww darling, it's alright. will it make you feel better if I tell you i get up at 3am for work fridays and weekends? and i have to catch a train for one a half hour to the airport. it's exhausting but i am trying to hang in there coz i believe it'll worth it at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)