Does anyone else think we could all get a UAI of 100? (1 Viewer)

mudcake42

HSC
Nah i dont think everyone can get 100. cus I know i try my hardest and I'm probably gonna get in the low 90's. a sad reality but true.

But i choose not to see that reality and instead I'm aiming for 98 lol

ellen.louise

HSC
Not everyone can. Even if we all reach our full potential we wouldn't because 100 is reserved for the people who reach beyond that. They work the hardest, they are the most naturally talented and disciplined, and the most sacrificing of normal teen years.

*ie. no we can't because we spend too much time on BOS*

Yeah I wish I could get 100. But it's not worth it to me because I don't need it. I need 70 - 85.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
mudcake42 said:
Nah i dont think everyone can get 100. cus I know i try my hardest and I'm probably gonna get in the low 90's. a sad reality but true.

But i choose not to see that reality and instead I'm aiming for 98 lol
You do Business anyway - 100 is impossible for you.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Not correct, just that no one who did business studies last year got 100, doesn't mean they can't get 100 if they do business studies.
Oh. I thought those stats just meant that the maximum possible UAI for those subjects was 99.**. Meh. Continue on.

Did I ever mention this is a stupid thread?

gargs22

HSC
of course we all could, consider this, UAI is very much based around ranknings, if we all boycotted it (and i mean ALL!) then they'd HAVE to let us into uni :D

HSC
gargs22 said:
of course we all could, consider this, UAI is very much based around ranknings, if we all boycotted it (and i mean ALL!) then they'd HAVE to let us into uni :D
Thanks for pointing out what ahs already been pointed out.

Welcome to BoS.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Umm guys...I don't really need a UAI of 100 but It would be uber-super-dooper-cool if i did... do you think I could get it with my subjects? How many hours of study do i need to do?

Much appreciated <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)