Done every 4u paper (1 Viewer)

glittergal96

HSC
but I'm saying that the better the student is, the more prone they are to giving themselves marks where they shouldn't be.
I don't think I agree with this correlation, I think a the better a student is, the better their sense of how watertight their logic is. It's just about being self-critical and not deluding yourself.

(But I do think that pretty much everyone overestimates their mark to some extent, for the same reason as you.)

Triage

HSC
N/A
hovering around the 73 raw for yesterdays paper, anyone give me an aligned mark estimate?

Triage

HSC
N/A
idk about you guys, but when you do a bunch of 4u past papers, you come across a 3u paper and you feel like you can just breeze through it.

However, as is the case for me, there is less margin for error in 3u, which in some ways may actually make it harder than 4u (unless you are aiming for state rank or alike).

I can breeze through a 3u paper with more conceptual ease than a 4u paper, however if I make a bunch of sillies in 4u it is somewhat not a problem, however sillies in 3u...

HSC
idk about you guys, but when you do a bunch of 4u past papers, you come across a 3u paper and you feel like you can just breeze through it.

However, as is the case for me, there is less margin for error in 3u, which in some ways may actually make it harder than 4u (unless you are aiming for state rank or alike).

I can breeze through a 3u paper with more conceptual ease than a 4u paper, however if I make a bunch of sillies in 4u it is somewhat not a problem, however sillies in 3u...
I think for most of us when it comes to down to doing the 3u paper is who can make the least amount of sillies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)