DotA (1 Viewer)

QuLiT

HSC
been playing dota since yr 9 >.> so much has changed

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Hayastan said:
I can't stop dota'ing, everytime i study i have a break after like 2 hrs and i play a game! I haven't uninstalled it because i've got the original disk and i cant stow my pc away cause i use it for study/etc... anyone else having problems with dota/or just games in general? btw Nevermore ftw!
DOTA is so unimpressive and bland, ive played the game and didnt enjoy it at all, tds rock on BA so much more. I do agree with you comment on Nevermore though, they are fucking awesome and i can not wait for the live dvd

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: DotA

uninstall it or play clan wars until you get pulverized so much you quit.

or, play no-em

Darrow

Executant of Life
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: DotA

-wtfdmndar
Or something like that is awesome
Whoever gets a global caster wins
Or Lord of Avernus

But more to the point
I quit my dota addiction!
Ive now fallen for WoW...again

WotlK a week after my HSC finishes!
WOO
When do you think they will bring out the patch?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: DotA

tommykins said:
uninstall it or play clan wars until you get pulverized so much you quit.

or, play no-em
lol true...getting owned in dota doesn't make u feel too good especially after a few games in a row, thats why u play EM with friends :D:D:D:D:D

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: 回复: Re: DotA

Timothy.Siu said:
lol true...getting owned in dota doesn't make u feel too good especially after a few games in a row, thats why u play EM with friends :D:D:D:D:D
em is yuck, for noobs.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
lol dont stop, dota is awesome!!! do u play on BA?
BAD INFLUENCE! :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Timothy.Siu said:
NEW DOTA MAP!!!!!!!! 2 NEW HEROES
gogogogogogog lets paly
WAIT WAIT WAIT... NEW DOTA MAP?! *goes to download it*

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
lol its soo different!!! and good! right b4 hsc perfect timing
I haven't played the new heroes though. Do you know what abilities they have? What about the new items? :p

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Continuum said:
I haven't played the new heroes though. Do you know what abilities they have? What about the new items? :p
they're decent not excellent, actually only the phase boots is decentish although i think treads is still better, the magic wand, i dunno dont like it at all, the revealing dust thing seems decent but not a fan of it.

new heroes are awesome though. the soldier looking captain guy is overpowered though...it has a spell that when cast on an enemy/ally unit marks the spot with an X and after a few seconds (i think 5 on lvl 4) returns them to that spot!!! thats so good for chasing or running away and totally kills anyone who teleports away. other spells are awesome too, his ulti is a pirate ship =) cool animation

other hero, windrunner is decent, pretty balanced i think. it has a piercing arrow that goes through units for 1.7k range dealing damage, has a stun thats a bit weird...and a spell giving him max ms and physical immunity for 4.5seconds and also slows enemys in 300 aoe, his ulti is a bit weird, like ursas overpower, at lvl 3 it shoots 10 arrows at a target at max attack speed but 30% less damage

u-borat

Banned
HSC
theyre both imba, the windrunner has ridiculous damage output potential pluss shes pretty much impossible to gank, which is unheard of for an intel hero.
proodmoore is moar imba defo though, x is a ridiculous spell.

mattchis

HSC
Gah, DOTA is such a boring map :p you only control 1 crappy little hero
go play a decent map like ww1 road to war :p THAT requires skill

aero135

Super Ultimate User!
HSC
windrunner is imba .. dunno bout proudmoore tho. And the revealing dust makes riki crap the whole way through

u-borat

Banned
HSC
x marks the spot essentially means gank=guarantee success mann esp combined with the water spell, you cast it where you've marked x then wait a second and a bit and then recall the enemy and they're slowed as well as damaged. no town portal no blink.

riki's not good in the first place, wards shit on him esp in team battle.

SimonLee13

HSC
The dust thing fks all invis heroes now. Its 190 gold for 2 charges. Much better alternative than planting wards/gem in the short run i.e. early game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)