Earthquake in China (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
i think boris is right. western media certainly tips the media balance to their own end a whole lot more. a tornado hit midwest in america, 23 died and we've been hearing about it 3 nights in a row. after hurricane katrina and 1800 deaths, the whole us cried foul and we never heard the end of it.

although some part of this is due to asian country's direct or indirect refusal of help from foreign, especially western countries.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
boris said:
We're also not contributing 40billion to China like we did Indonesia (I'm confused)
The Indonesian tsunami caused about 10 times as many deaths, displaced 1.1 million people and left Indonesian infrastructure unable to cope. In comparison, China seems relatively capable of sorting out the pieces.

Also, it was 7 billion, not 40 billion.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
Whatever mang, most of those shitty villages had no infrastructure to begin with.

boris

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
gosh this is so sad. but i do believe God did it for a reason.
wat

last time i checked, god didnt cause earthquakes. the earth did.

i know. shocking

boris

Banned
HSC
a truly benevolent god wouldn't wipe out schools and schools of children, most of whom wouldn't have died instantly.

thus, god does not exist.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
boris said:
a truly benevolent god wouldn't wipe out schools and schools of children, most of whom wouldn't have died instantly.

thus, god does not exist.
you cannot prove whether or not God exist. if you have faith you have faith if you don't then you don't. also like i said before im sure God did it for a reason.

C-JAD

HSC
melanieeeee. said:
you cannot prove whether or not God exist. if you have faith you have faith if you don't then you don't. also like i said before im sure God did it for a reason.
:)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Iron said:
You fucking hyenas and jackals.
Ive had just about as much as I can take from you slime.

It's not clever to make light of tragic death. The holocaust is not funny. Racism is not witty. You are not ground-breakingly taboo to laugh at rape, abortion, prostitution, paedophilia, homosexuality.
I HOPE YOU ALL GET WHAT'S COMING TO YOU

Racism IS witty, think about it. For hundreds of years we've been fighting over what race is the best. It's too bad people don't really look down and realise we're actually made out of water, bacteria and cells. :p

boris

Banned
HSC
more like it was a random act of nature.

if your mum gets hit by a bus tomorrow i hope you still think it's divine intervention

boris

Banned
HSC
then you're not all there in the head, are you.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
yeah because i believe in God and because i believe God makes things happen for a reason that must mean that im not all there in the head.

boris

Banned
HSC
melanieeeee. said:
yeah because i believe in God and because i believe God makes things happen for a reason that must mean that im not all there in the head.
yah! now we're getting somewhere.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
not really. im not the only one that believes that. a lot of people believe in God more so than those that don't.

boris

Banned
HSC
i never said there werent a lot of delusional people on the planet.

ANYWAY WE CAN TAKE THIS TO THE 'DOES GOD EXIST' THREAD NOW.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
lol what type of agrument is that... because someone believes in God it means that they are delusional. there is no correlation between the two. if you believe that all those that believe in God are delusional you have to ask yourself if you are the one that is delusional. like i said before it is close to impossible if not impossible to prove whether or not God exists, you either have faith or you dont.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
wuddie said:
i think boris is right. western media certainly tips the media balance to their own end a whole lot more. a tornado hit midwest in america, 23 died and we've been hearing about it 3 nights in a row. after hurricane katrina and 1800 deaths, the whole us cried foul and we never heard the end of it.

although some part of this is due to asian country's direct or indirect refusal of help from foreign, especially western countries.
It's funny you say that. Considering the U.S denied foreign aid from both Iran and Cuba during their crisis.

:eek: The things you learn from George Galloway's show on talksport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)