Economics- HSC Essay predictions 2015 (1 Viewer)

teridax

HSC
N/A
+1 I started preparing for Eco early and I still feel like I haven't covered everything. It's just so much stuff to remember.
No shit hahaha. But I might have to rely on luck to carry me through lol.

milkytea99

HSC
No shit hahaha. But I might have to rely on luck to carry me through lol.
Same lol. But at least i know that I studied much harder than I was during trials. I was full on winging it during trials cuz competition in my school isn't that fierce haha.

teridax

HSC
N/A
Same lol. But at least i know that I studied much harder than I was during trials. I was full on winging it during trials cuz competition in my school isn't that fierce haha.
I winged eco trials because I gave zero fucks about studying as I was in perpetual ceebs. Still got 91/100 lol (which was insane considering I do CSSA).

turntaker

HSC
I winged eco trials because I gave zero fucks about studying as I was in perpetual ceebs. Still got 91/100 lol (which was insane considering I do CSSA).
Wowwwww

milkytea99

HSC
Wow haha. Our school was independent trial haha

milkytea99

HSC
Damn, you're a potential state ranker haha

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
does anyone which sections these quetsions would be in? eg would fiscal + exchange rates be q25/26 or fiscal + bop 25/26 etc

atargainz

HSC
does anyone which sections these quetsions would be in? eg would fiscal + exchange rates be q25/26 or fiscal + bop 25/26 etc
Typically they do put similar questions in the same section to make you chose + to ensure you have to cover more topics across the whole paper, eg if exchange rates and external stability were in the paper they would both be in one section.

teridax

HSC
N/A
Just want to say on behalf of the eco cohort of 2015, appreciate the effort for creating the predictions drifting! :D The essay questions were actually on part with what you suggested haha. (except the sources of eco growth, that was new lol)

swagmeister

HSC
Just want to say on behalf of the eco cohort of 2015, appreciate the effort for creating the predictions drifting! :D The essay questions were actually on part with what you suggested haha. (except the sources of eco growth, that was new lol)
Agreed, great job! If only it was easy to predict business as well haha!

You know, in the back of my mind I always thought growth might come up - it has been slow and is an interesting debate, and lo and behold I was right haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)