Elementary school shooting in Conneticut (1 Viewer)

p3rf3ction

HSC
My friend's acquaintance wrote on her fb status: "They are just set ups in America so they've got a reason to ban guns. If we have nothing to defend ourselves, more of a reason for governments to manipulate there people for 'the greater of our nation'.

Which is complete fucking bollocks"

I think he's joking.
what your friend said is true. Isn't it obvious? This, and that batman shooting incident are both ploys to strip gun laws (yes they somehow got a retard to shoot the victims up, ceebs explaining) but it is true. Ty men.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
what your friend said is true. Isn't it obvious? This, and that batman shooting incident are both ploys to strip gun laws (yes they somehow got a retard to shoot the victims up, ceebs explaining) but it is true. Ty men.
Woah, woah, fucking woah.

Back the fuck up.

He is not my friend.

He is some stranger my friend knew like 3 years ago who wrote a comment on my friend's status.

Other than that I don't care what you say.

p3rf3ction

HSC
Woah, woah, fucking woah.

Back the fuck up.

He is not my friend.

He is some stranger my friend knew like 3 years ago who wrote a comment on my friend's status.

Other than that I don't care what you say.
Likewise.

HSC
Obama droning pakistani children and not shedding a tear or updates about the shooting or something.
in defence of obama

he actually thought he was playing the new "call of duty: black ops 2" game and going for the 25 kill streak

Last edited:

halapenyo

HSC
those pakistanis bought it on themselves. in fact any nation involved in terrorist activities should be fair game for the us military. these idiots are endangering innocent people worldwide and if in the process of stopping them there is collateral damage, that blood is on their hands not on obama's.

Last edited:
HSC
those pakistanis bought it on themselves. in fact any nation involved in terrorist activities should be fair game for the us military. these idiots are endangering innocent people worldwide and if in the process of stopping them there is collateral damage, that blood is on their hands not on obama's.
Yes...

because the US has never ever done anything which could ever be misconstrued as a terrorist act

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
does anyone else find it funny that the people crying loudest for gun control

are the same people who regularly obtain controlled substances (drugz)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
if we ban guns then people won't have guns!

now let me smoke this joint I purchased earlier [despite marijuana being prohibited]

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
indians really hate pakastanis lol

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
a lolsmith in every school will prevent future tragedies

Dash8

HSC
you are also powerfully dumb please learn to put a coherent thought process together before derping on the internet
Just because I hold an opposing viewpoint to you doesn't make me or annyone else dumb.

Also, you can't compare guns and knives in this situation (assuming you meant knives in the kitchen drawer). It's much easier to kill a lot more people with a semi-automatic gun than a knife. Also, knives are much more necessary than guns in society. Maybe you should learn to put a coherent thought process together before you derp all over the place....

Alexis Texas

HSC
N/A
Just because I hold an opposing viewpoint to you doesn't make me or annyone else dumb.

Also, you can't compare guns and knives in this situation (assuming you meant knives in the kitchen drawer). It's much easier to kill a lot more people with a semi-automatic gun than a knife. Also, knives are much more necessary than guns in society. Maybe you should learn to put a coherent thought process together before you derp all over the place....
I'd agree with you

but then we'd both be wrong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)