English Paper 1 - Thoughts (2 Viewers)

Robbie M

HSC
The essay question was a god send, hopefully they are just as generous in paper 2

zeee1999

HSC
The exam was sooo easy. Section 3 was the easiest. I moulded my memorised essay with the question real nicely. Section 1's Text 3 picture was something I felt like I should use in my answers but didn't. Not sure if I really regret that minor decision. It was just a photo of a soccer goal or something.
yeah totally!! as we left my friend brought that up and i thought that maybe they wouldnt put a photo in unless they wanted some sort of reference?? maybe a answer that was a amalgamation of literary and visual techniques?? god knows

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Best meme will recieve a mango* ;)

* will be a virtual one

zeee1999

HSC
Yeah except I'm not entirely sure if the picture amounted to anything with regards to the question. What was the question again? Something like how did the language convey discovery? Once I read over the question I kinda thought maybe the picture is a distraction from the question asking for the language used.
something about language showing speculation or something like that?? yeah youre right but maybe it can be viewed in the context of visual language too.

jjHasm

HSC
YE THE CREATIVE AND ESSAY were ON POINT, WONDERFUL. dat short answer section tho was toxic aids. I had a convluted mess of a mini intro, only had like 3 techniques from 2 texts, and another convulted puke of a mini conclusion. i rate 8-10/15.

zeee1999

HSC
theres a box of mangoes in the fridge that just gave me heart palpitations

Zamura1

HSC
N/A
Wow, exam was actually really good (Minus creative), however i completely messed it all up :(
Time got to me in the end, and had a mindblank

zeee1999

HSC
Wow, exam was actually really good (Minus creative), however i completely messed it all up :(
Time got to me in the end, and had a mindblank
feeling is mutual dont worry , im still annoyed at how easy it was but my brain was being a maNgO

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
The only technique I used for that stupid Mango question was something dumb like 'truncated sentences'. I actually regret that decision now.
Truncated sentences is good I always use it

Also I was dodgy with the 6 marker didn't know how to say it well since the texts were weird so I wrote 3 pages for it LOL let's hope the technique dump works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)