Executions in IRAN (1 Viewer)

jt.

HSC
What happens if a westerner travels to Iran on holidays (god knows why one would) with a homosexual partner and gets caught by the police commiting sexual acts. Will they be executed or brought back home?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
jt. said:
Will they be executed or brought back home?
Both, I expect.
Our Phil. lecturor (Jeremey Shearmur) went to Iranian universities last semester as part of an international team that spoke about women's rights etc. He said that he was impressed with the government's attitude towards change, btu who can say now with the new Prez.

blackbunny

HSC
anti-mathmite said:
Homosexuals are no threat because they are to themselves and do not affect our social structure at all and don't want to harm us nor steal anything off us. If they want to change our social structure (in such things as legalising marriages for homosexuals for eg., which i am dead against) then by all means they should be treated as enemies and should be subject to the same harrasment.
you your self say that they do not affect our social structure, yet you say that you are against homo marriages. so they do affect society

walrusbear

HSC
kangaroo said:
He talked about mostly everything that should concern us here on Earth, such as eternal damnation (hell) and the goodness of heaven etc. Most of the messages he's calling us to save our souls NOW before it's too late, and yes he's talked so many times of the end times which are very very very close.
Some of the first signs we'll see is the mark of the beast, which he has said is a micro chip that the gov and the anti-christ will force you to take it into your palm. There will be thousands and thousands of natural disasters, including mountains collapsinf, widespread earthquakes, horriffic tornadoes etc etc. More plagues, expecially mad cow, bird flu (look at the news theres already been an outbreak this week) and aids (punishing the sexually immoral).
The gov (It'll be a 1 world) will tell us we need to put a chip in your palm, so that we can identify you if you are in a serious accident. Jesus and his mother have both told us that the gov will also know your whereabouts 24/7, and by freely accepting it, it'll be your contract to hell.
The anti-christ, as they said, will soon be surfacing. We are warned not to look into his eyes and hear his voice, because it'll draw us in. He'll be everywhere in the media, claiming he is christ with his evil powers. The ones who will believe him will be damned.
my impression of jesus is much more chilled out than that
he probably wanted you to get laid and have some laughs and not concern yourself with conspiracy

walrusbear

HSC
kangaroo said:
He talked about mostly everything that should concern us here on Earth, such as eternal damnation (hell) and the goodness of heaven etc. Most of the messages he's calling us to save our souls NOW before it's too late, and yes he's talked so many times of the end times which are very very very close.
Some of the first signs we'll see is the mark of the beast, which he has said is a micro chip that the gov and the anti-christ will force you to take it into your palm. There will be thousands and thousands of natural disasters, including mountains collapsinf, widespread earthquakes, horriffic tornadoes etc etc. More plagues, expecially mad cow, bird flu (look at the news theres already been an outbreak this week) and aids (punishing the sexually immoral).
The gov (It'll be a 1 world) will tell us we need to put a chip in your palm, so that we can identify you if you are in a serious accident. Jesus and his mother have both told us that the gov will also know your whereabouts 24/7, and by freely accepting it, it'll be your contract to hell.
The anti-christ, as they said, will soon be surfacing. We are warned not to look into his eyes and hear his voice, because it'll draw us in. He'll be everywhere in the media, claiming he is christ with his evil powers. The ones who will believe him will be damned.
Without the chip, the gov wont let us buy or sell anything. That is why Jesus has pleaded with us to store food and water, it need not be much because he will multiply what you have. The only places in the world that'll be spared are God's refuges which he'll set up. Everything else be will be destroyed by the wars and disasters.
Mother Mary has told us in her recent messages (I'm talking 2 weeks old) that there will soon be natural disasters all over especially America, floods (already happened in europe), fires (just happened in Paris), forest fires (happened in spain this week I believe) hurricanes (just happened yesterday in Florida) and much much more soon
This is because of the sins of the world as a whole, the ones that we haven't confessed and all the ones that society is promoting acceptable today. And offcourse, Jesus has said all this needs to happen before I come back to Earth and judge each and every person and their souls, and then there will be the new heaven and Earth, free of sin.
when did jesus tell us this?

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
kangaroo is right. Upon reading the bible, i myself also took it to mean what he is saying.

nevertheless it doesnt mean it is going to happen, it could simply be a missunderstanding, a misstranslation or something. I see the bible more as stories and instruction on how to lead a moral life...anyone could have written something similar. Its future "prophecies" are too ambiguous to be able to claim that something happend as foretold in the bible. As a book of how to govern peoples lives, it has been hugely successfull [ look at our legal system] but any child knows right from wrong. All it took was a smart man to put it down in writing, not necessarily a divinely inspired man.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
for specific details look in revelations. It talks about the mark of the beast...which i took to mean 666 or something that is made on the hand. modern bible studiers have took this to mean a microchip placed inside the hand, which diffinetely fits in with the other descriptions [ used as identification, money transaction etc]

like i said though, it is all told through parables and ambigous writing. it is very difficult to interpet.

might i suggest, Kangaroo that you listen to others less. I encourage you to turn away from the church and read the bible yourself/ draw your own conclusions from what is written...straight from the horses mouth so to speak. The bible warns against being sucked into beleive other peoples so called interpetations of the bible. if you read it yourself and make your own conclusions, it gives u a ground on which to agree or dissagree with what the church says

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Sorry about the mess in this thread but I have endeavoured to do a bit of a clean up.

Also, I don't want to intervene unless necessary, but saying things like "kill homosexuals", in a clearly serious manner, is unacceptable. Certain members have therefore been given an official warning. You don't have to be politically correct, but there are limits.

Thanks guys.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
kangaroo said:
Do a search on google, you'll be amazed. Their words go deep into your heart. There is NO way any non believer will still choose not to believ after reading it
Yeah Mary sent me another message, she said shut the fuck up you stupid cock and be a good boy and take your goddamn brain medicine.

When did you escape from from the aslyum? Give me your doctor's number now, and I'll have you back into your warm padded home quick smart :rolleyes:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
why do people think being gay is a choice? like educating them, or preaching to them or threatening them with execution is going to change their sexuality.

and another thing. why do catholics focus so much on Mary? like she wasnt anyone special. she wasnt connected to god in any way, she was just a random woman chosen at random from millions of other that fitted the criteria to give birth to Jesus. no where in the bible does it say she is special at all. no where does it say she has any devine connections, yet she is prayed to and worshiped and so on. I wonder if this comes under worshiping another god or a false idol? its not like they are worshiping god or anything.

why do homosexuals piss so many people off? it does efect you? so what if you think its an abomination of nature. most of the time i just let people do their own thing aslong as it doesnt hurt anyone. Who cares if your religion says the ycant do what they do? they arent a part of it, they dont care that being gay is a SIN or an ABOMINATION TO GOD or some such shit [ reminds me of that episode of the 4400] let them be, let them live their lives the way the want to. Nobody else asks details of your conservative christian sexual behaviour. Nobody calls what you do in private wrong or a sin. Its their lives, it doesnt effect you or anyone else. They are doing what they want to do. It is perfectly natural, the arguement about reproduction is completely wrong as not all people are supposed to have children according to the bible.. so homosexuality may be just a way of keeping the population down, yet still enjoying sex.... god wants us to enjoy ourselves and he doesnt want us to execute people for doing what doesnt effect others

**blu_rose**

HSC
anti-mathmite said:
lol i know.. Gays need educating! Pfft.

I'm sure anyone would rather be a lunatic who hears messages from mother mary and baby jesus.

Then again kangaroo could be another strain of the blackbunny disease. It's probably another islamic extremist who hangs out on this board who is trying to get their message accross another way.

i know several gays and lesbians who im friends with, and i totally repect them; i have never told them to become straight or etc and have never attempted to "educate" them by trying to convert them, i merely dont support what they're doing and they know it but we still get along totally fine.
btw believe me i am nowhere near an extremist, otherwise i would be supporting their executions

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
**blu_rose** said:
i know several gays and lesbians who im friends with, and i totally repect them; i have never told them to become straight or etc and have never attempted to "educate" them by trying to convert them, i merely dont support what they're doing and they know it but we still get along totally fine.
btw believe me i am nowhere near an extremist, otherwise i would be supporting their executions
So what exactly is your point? Leaving them alone>"Education">Execution?

**blu_rose**

HSC
my point when i first posted the message was simply a reply to blackbunny supporting iran's laws.
i just cant understand how anyone actually supports their govt and the endless executions and brutality they committed.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
But you supported the replacement of one form of extreme punishment with another (in this case recommending something that is viewed as mentally damaging).

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
Top Ten Sign's You're Christian:

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of your god.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from lesser life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Trinity god.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" -- including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loop-holes in the scientifically established age of the Earth (4.55 billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by pre-historic tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that the Earth is a couple of generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects -- will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet you consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving".

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to prove Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many Atheists and Agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history -- but still call yourself a Christian.
Top #1 sign you're a dumb fuck, and that anything in the hardcore attack on christians you've written should be discounted: You put a fucking apostrophe in signs.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
**blu_rose** said:
i just cant understand how anyone actually supports their govt and the endless executions and brutality they committed.
Because Iranians want laws like that then its their own farking choice and standards, if you don't like it, then don't move to Iran....

How would you like it if the Iranians forced THEIR standards and laws on you, and made you grow a beard and banned pork products? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
**blu_rose** said:
what extreme punishment was i recommending?
**blu_rose** said:
why use capital punishment instead of educating them.
Considering this is generally accepted to be mentally damaging (and you indicated you are against homosexuality, so I assume that you dont mean about safe sex).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)