Exercise books/binders/notepads (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
speedofsound said:
Ironically, "layzeeh" is more of an effort to type than "lazy".
in that case, she doesn't know how to spell. lol

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
back on topic:

I reckon using the combo of exercise books and binders would be excellent. Currently at my own school 60% are utilising this method and they seem satisified with that.

Use notepads for maths.

HSC
speedofsound said:
lol, I had to read that sentence a few times to figure out what "buks" were.
hahahaha me too

thought buks was a type of maths textbook

monesh

HSC
go to officeworks when they have the sales.
I got my books for 49 C each 98 page each...bought lyk 30 lol

rainny

HSC
N/A
yehr exercise books for your work-questions and binder for your otes on the handouts your given

suzlee

HSC
I couldn't pass by without saying: LOL over that lazy bum person :D

lou071

HSC
N/A
want2beasenior said:
What type of books do you guys think is most effectvie for year 11? What are you guys going to get? Display folders, binders, exercise books, loose-leaf paper, notepads????
exercise book.. for me it was good for organisation,

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I never really know which books/folders to get for maths. Well since I'm doing all my prelim in the holidays... I suppose something just to keep notes and to organise it well, but next year. I dunno, HSC.

I think looseleaf paper and a folder is good because you can always just throw it away rather than destroying an entire book when you make a huge mistake; especially on the topics where to work out one question you need at least half an A4 sheet.

HSC
how's this sound:

A display folder for worksheets and an exercise book for each subject for class work. For study an individual binder with loose-leaf for each subject?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
want2beasenior said:
how's this sound:

A display folder for worksheets and an exercise book for each subject for class work. For study an individual binder with loose-leaf for each subject?
Sounds fine to me. Just make sure you have something so that you know what everything is and its organised... well I like to have my things organised, unlike my room :p

HSC
want2beasenior said:
how's this sound:

Actually sounds like a good idea, but each subject may need more than one display book.

HSC
babikakez said:
Actually sounds like a good idea, but each subject may need more than one display book.
Oh yeah that's fine. My room is so messy, yet when it comes to school I like full on organisation and that means as many display folders as I may need

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
are you going into politics? (sig) remember us little people when your PM =]

babikakez said:
agreed. no matter what you decide on just make sure you stick to it. putting your plan into practice is about ten-fold the importance of what your plan to be organised is.

HSC
gibbo153 said:

agreed. no matter what you decide on just make sure you stick to it. putting your plan into practice is about ten-fold the importance of what your plan to be organised is.

Am I going in to politics? No, but you have no idea how many people have asked me that in the past 12 months. If my brother gets the UAI he wants, then he will be though. But if I do suddenly feel the desire to be PM, I will remember you 'little people' haha :p

I always stick to my school-related organistaion stuff, but in the past I start of the year with a dodgy/non-existant system and then when it comes to half yearlies I find what works, but this time I'm going to find what works from day 1 to avoid unnecessary time-wasting.

kara42

HSC
I like to have books for in class, and a binder with loose leaf paper for study at home.
I think it's useful to photocopy sheets that are given to you and keep one copy in your class book and the other in your study notes.

:)

Brontecat

HSC
i'm using the exercise books with the little bindy things on the side cause i always feel the need to rip pages out as well as display folders for the sheets

at home i will also keep a binder folder for my study stuff then when im finished they can go into one of those document wallets

normally i'm rlly bad with organisation so im gonna try real hard :hammer:

HSC 2009 & 2010

English Advanced
Mathematics
Chemistry
Business Studies
IPT
Modern History
SOR

:tree: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :tree:

HSC
gibbo153 said:
Dunno, it is something that I have thought about though. Except I don't want to do law, which seems to be a prerequisite for almost anything.
If I was to do law, it would just be to have a law degree. What a waste of time, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)