Feeling that it's too late? (1 Viewer)

qwertyrandom

HSC
Hey everyone, i'm in my trials period right now (got English tomorrow) and i'm worried. My goal atar is to just get 91.00 so that i can make it in to engineering at UNSW. However recently i've been doing a lot of research on rankings and the importance of internal marks / ranks etc. and i'm feeling a little disheartened. I am not performing well at school and am really worried. The subjects i do are
Maths ext 1 & 2
Physics
Chem
Adv Eng

I am hovering towards the bottom ranks for ext 1, coming last out of 3 for ext 2, near the bottom for chem and near the bottom for english. The only subject i am decent in is physics. I know that i can do better then this but honestly i feel that its too late to try and improve so i just want to know what i would have to do to get an atar of 91. Please help me

raisondetre1

HSC
N/A
OP, you are at your trials period. This is a good time to start pulling up your socks. Remember you always have a choice: give it your best shot and ace those exams or mess it up and climb from rock bottom. You can definitely change those marks OP, it’s not too late at all.

Wishing you all the best with the HSC, I hope you get into Engineering at UNSW. Don't give up and good luck! :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)