Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Final Fantasy 10/10-2

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Other - Specify

Votes: 13 13.3%

• Total voters

leathaface

Final Fantasy VII is my favourite because it is my first

But everyone's favourite Final Fantasy would no doubt be FFVI...

Ryfry

HSC
I had to chose other, seeing VI is my favourite. Why didn't you include that in the options?

bubble_tea

the older final fantasies have more secrets in them. =<
but Yuna just kicks ass! =P

SipSip

HSC
N/A
How can you choose!! They're all so good. No offence to the people who like it but i seriously don't like FF9....

FF7 would have to edge out a tad bit in front of the rest since that it is the first RPG that i've actually gone the whole way through...But crap that they had to kill off aries...
Plus the character designs is the best in FF series so far to me personally...
I heard that a sequel movie of FF7 is coming out...can't wait

Btw, anyone ever played Final Fantasy Tactics on PS....i've played it like the 8th time through and it's still as interesting as ever!

ichig0

HSC
SipSip said:
yeh! anyone know the details on that???
oh and has anyone played ff 11 online?? i've got it.... but only bro plays.. i can't be bothered... hehe :p

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Yeah, i've got it too, it's good up to the point where you realise everyone is like million times better than you since that they started playing more than a yr ago....

As for the sequel...i heard it was going to be just a movie showing the lives of cloud and stuff after the mica (or something) is restored...and is somehow underthreat again...not really sure

is a roflcopter
HSC
tactics or 7
althought tactics has better replay value
yeah 9 sucked

J

jhakka

9 was absolute rubbish, though it was enjoyable enough first time through.

I beat Ozma. Bwarhar!

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
I like x2 the best because it and x are the only ones I've played. plus, its funny. :D

also, that new adb system sounds interesting (described in www.ff12.com). I think I might get that as well when it comes out.. or gta..

ichig0

HSC
SipSip said:
Yeah, i've got it too, it's good up to the point where you realise everyone is like million times better than you since that they started playing more than a yr ago....

As for the sequel...i heard it was going to be just a movie showing the lives of cloud and stuff after the mica (or something) is restored...and is somehow underthreat again...not really sure
haha~ yep! how cute are the TaruTaru's!!!!! they look sooo cute with their armour on... XD u know that kid from australian idol.. the one from the sydney conventorium or whatever of music?? haha.. he looks like a TaruTaru... loL~!

ooh cool... i heard about it like last year or something.. and im still hearing abt it... haha.. when's it gonna come out??!! blah.. australia's too slow..><"

r0wlzii

SipSip said:
How can you choose!! They're all so good. No offence to the people who like it but i seriously don't like FF9....

FF7 would have to edge out a tad bit in front of the rest since that it is the first RPG that i've actually gone the whole way through...But crap that they had to kill off aries...

Btw, anyone ever played Final Fantasy Tactics on PS....i've played it like the 8th time through and it's still as interesting as ever!
FF9 was the best! Sorry guys didnt know FF6 was popular, I didnt include any of the older ones cos I was specifying the newer ones.

FF9, if you play it through right to the end and do all the secret stuff its the best! FF8 was the worst so far.

J

jhakka

8 is very hard to finish completely, and there is a bit too much that isn't said. It's fun though. I liked the card game.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I still have a saved game of 8 that is near the end...i spent weeks leveling up to 100...but the enemies also becomes stronger...which ended up taking 30 minutes per battle....ended up giving up...

but the theme of 8 was quite good i think..personally...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Omegaweapon is like 1000x harder than the last boss ---____---

But FF8 is silly in that as you level up, so do the monsters so everything you fight is always not that easy, but always winnable.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Abide said:
I like x2 the best because it and x are the only ones I've played. plus, its funny. :D

also, that new adb system sounds interesting (described in www.ff12.com). I think I might get that as well when it comes out.. or gta..
X2 is quite light hearted...so in a way i did enjoy it...but too little characters to use...

You do Commerce in UNSW?? same here... ^.^

J

jhakka

SipSip said:
I still have a saved game of 8 that is near the end...i spent weeks leveling up to 100...but the enemies also becomes stronger...which ended up taking 30 minutes per battle....ended up giving up...

but the theme of 8 was quite good i think..personally...
Haha, that was funny. I got to level 100 and still got my butt kicked by Malboros.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
The fact that square made the game so that enemies becomes stronger as your level becomes higher is a problem...i mean it does defeat some of the purpose of leveling up...malboros are hard generally...but try fighting one of those sea turtle things...it was a random battle and i hadn't saved for a while...took 2 hrs!..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)