First impressions of yr 11 (1 Viewer)

zombies

HSC
I haven't heard anyone at my school doing geography.. everyone just does the asian combo, as you'd expect from a school like mine lol.

Lina3

HSC
Same no-one chose Geo in my year. Our yr 10 teacher was particularly pissed since he is head of HSIE and spent the whole of last year dropping (often not very subtle) hints about how HSC Geography is such a great subject...since we were in the top class he acted like it was an obligation of ours to choose it...

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
Is it just me, or are all the teachers nicer, get through more work and just better at teaching than previous years? And people who prior were dickheads have become less dickhead-like?

Maybe I am imagining things.

Mike13

HSC
I've got no geography class going at my school either and thank god to.

I''m actually not liking year 11 at my school. Just seems really repetitive and boring compared to other year.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Geography during Preliminary and HSC is awesome. I know more people would like it, but the Year 9 and 10 course is an embarrassment.

bleakarcher

HSC
Sport suddenly went from shit to cool in the shift from last year to this year. Extension maths/english students at my school don't take it though.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Geography during Preliminary and HSC is awesome. I know more people would like it, but the Year 9 and 10 course is an embarrassment.
Australian Geography? That is a joke of a subject.

Considering that there are no other geography classes at other schools means that my school must be doing something right, in a grade of 70 ish (don't laugh) there'a about 15 doing it :)

HSC
Uni Grad
hurlstone ag is the only bloody school i know to make you do sport days in yr 11 arghh
Lol, sport's only compulsory till the end of term 3. It's fun and relaxing in my opinion because I miss the good old double periods of PE ^^

Didn't really enjoy geography that much compared to history :bomb:

zombies

HSC
My school has a double period of sport on Monday afternoons. But I don't have to do it because I have a double period SOR I during that time :p I think like half of yr11 do sport, if they have frees in those two periods its compulsory.. otherwise they'd be doing SOR or Ext English or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)