First-year IT Camp 2005 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Donshe said:
Edit- SashaTheMan, I just saw ur location as Blacktown, Im catching the 11.37 train from Quakers Hill station
Don't you mean the train that GETS to Central at 11:37am, as I advised you to catch, since you have to be there around 12pm. That train leaves Quakers Hill at 10:45am. :p

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
jasee said:
159 students to be exact. The cabins hold 6-19 students, though the max there is in a cabin is 17, so allow for any problems.

You will probably get dirty :p. The campsite is in the bush. That means you will be walking on grass and dirt and there will be trees and wildlife (non-dangerous) around you, so depends I guess. Wear some older shoes I guess, especially if your new ones are white :p. I guess you won't get dirty unless you fall over, but they might get dirty even with just walking and stuff.

Bah, my other shoes are white ;( Oh well heh.

Thanks for this. Dunno why I ask so many questions online :p Usually I'd never.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
ragnarok said:
Bah, my other shoes are white ;( Oh well heh.

Thanks for this. Dunno why I ask so many questions online :p Usually I'd never.
Haha its cool. Cya around at camp (though you'll have to tell me your real name, hehe)!

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
jasee said:
Haha its cool. Cya around at camp (though you'll have to tell me your real name, hehe)!
Meh :p I'll tell you what I'll have tomorrow instead :p:

I'll more than likely be wearing pair of jeans, with grey shirt and a blue Fubu cap, carrying a purple Nike sports bag and a green sleeping bag :p And probably be with this other guy and chick since they're from my school too.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
ragnarok said:

I'll more than likely be wearing pair of jeans, with grey shirt and a blue Fubu cap, carrying a purple Nike sports bag and a green sleeping bag :p And probably be with this other guy and chick since they're from my school too.
That's cool then. Its suprising you know people from your school then. Most of the students at the camp will be the only one from their school.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
jasee said:
That's cool then. Its suprising you know people from your school then. Most of the students at the camp will be the only one from their school.
Very surprising. I have 4 others from my school doing the exact same course. None of us knew we were all doing this same course (B Bus B Comp), except one of them which got into this via Late Round. Though 1 of them isn't going and the other is overseas.

Though the point of the camp is get to know new people :p which the others seem hessitant to do so. I don't know why.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ragnarok said:

And probably be with this other guy and chick since they're from my school too.
yuor like the only person who knows someone from their old school, i am going tomorrow not knowing anyone.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jasee said:
Don't you mean the train that GETS to Central at 11:37am, as I advised you to catch, since you have to be there around 12pm. That train leaves Quakers Hill at 10:45am. :p

it sais on the paper that the buses leave at 1pm, but you say u have to be therer at 12, is that becuase it takes like an hour to check everyone is there and all the other little tasks?

sometimes it takes me 2 hours to get to city from my house, but i catch a bus aswell, so for that dude that lives in quakers hill, i dont know about u , but i would leave my house around 10:30.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Everyone has to be there by 12:30pm, because you need to pack your bags onto the buses and stuff. The other guy needs to be there before 12:30pm, like 12pm, to sort out some stuff.

S

Shuter

I'll be there, getting in at 12:23 form the mountains. It'll only take around 7 minutes to walk down to the place won't it?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yeh 7-10 minutes I guess. Just come out the Intercity end of Central and cross George St and into Quay St. Turn left into Ultimo Rd and then right into Dalring Drive, and you'll be there!

smallcattle

HSC
I can't go to the camp anymore :(....
my boss rang me yesterday saying there will be work shifts on tuesday and wednesday
damn it

can i get refund??

fatmuscle

HSC
it's advisable that you go to the IT camp.
You will have fun!

Beware if you get the mysterious cabin that starts with 'W'... I slept there

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yeh it was an awesome camp, nice to get to know randoms and gamble all my camp-cash down the drain.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
forgot to add. Collin funy how u kept a straight face through the whole game of blackjack while dealing, and continued to say "blackjack the name of the game"

and u shuter, u damn highrolla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)