Forced Abortion (1 Viewer)

Plodygon

HSC
I say this again, but mcflystar, you have no idea what is involved with pregnancy and giving birth.

To suggest that people should be forced to do this against their own will, for the process of adoption, is fucking dumb.

Do you know how many Australian gets get adopted every year? Not as many as those that get parceled off to foster care for lack of suitable adopters.

There are already how many millions of orphaned kids in the world that can be adopted, but aren't. Why bring another one in?
Wow, that's quite a good point. I didn't even think about it that way.

adam hills fan

HSC
i don t think forced abortion is the answer. i think its up to the girl to decide weather she wants the child or not!
its the womens choice! i know if i got pregnaant(not going to happen atm)
then id keep it no questions. cause you never know what might happen you might want a child in the future and not be able to concieve etc...

super.maggie

HSC
i wuld love to shut u down!
do u believe it is right for an unborn innocent child to suffer due to the fact that the "parents" were unable to buy a pack of condoms for $5?! and what right does anyone have to tell some1 they will be an incompetant parent if they havent been given a chance?! have u also thought of the mental implications it would have on the mother in question?! then it would be the tax payers paying for her medication and phsytriatic help! Another resolution for abortion without having to turn to inhumane practises is adoption!
wana try shut me down?

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
Thanks for deducting reputation from this user

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I say this again, but mcflystar, you have no idea what is involved with pregnancy and giving birth.

To suggest that people should be forced to do this against their own will, for the process of adoption, is fucking dumb.

Do you know how many Australian gets get adopted every year? Not as many as those that get parceled off to foster care for lack of suitable adopters.

There are already how many millions of orphaned kids in the world that can be adopted, but aren't. Why bring another one in?
Because it's a better alternative to murdering them, you hitlerNazi? It is the Life, not the mother's mood or the nation's welfare system, that takes primacy...

Sprangler

HSC
i wuld love to shut u down!
do u believe it is right for an unborn innocent child to suffer due to the fact that the "parents" were unable to buy a pack of condoms for $5?!
1. It is neither innocent nor a child, the quality of innocence cannot apply to a piece of squishy mush inside a woman's stomach.
2. A girl can become pregnant if the condom breaks, or if the guy wasn't using a condom but the girl was using some other contraception method, she can still become pregnant.
How the girl got pregnant is besides the point anyway.

and what right does anyone have to tell some1 they will be an incompetant parent if they havent been given a chance?!
It is not up to the mother as to whether she can bring a new child into the state, it is up to the state.

have u also thought of the mental implications it would have on the mother in question?!
The only reason there are "mental implications" is because of freaks like you giving abortion a negative social stigma.

then it would be the tax payers paying for her medication and phsytriatic help!
wat?

Another resolution for abortion without having to turn to inhumane practises is adoption!
This has been covered.

wana try shut me down?

A comment must be left for negative reputation.
Thanks for deducting reputation from this user.

Last edited:
E

Empyrean444

And yes, exactly. If I suddenly fell pregnant right now, I'd get an abortion. I don't want a baby to interrupt my life. And it doesn't matter whether you're 15 or 36 or 55. The choice is yours, not other members of the society who are too narrow-minded to empthasize with women.

The only argument that I can accept, is that if women start using abortion as a form of contraceptive. That's wrong, but still that doesn't mean abortion is selfish or evil.
Seems like a paradox here. How would you say that the the former statement necessarily is not the use of abortion in the same (or, at the very least, similar) manner as a contracpetive, which you have subsequently decried?

danal353

HSC
The government should put in place a forced abortion scheme. This being said the scheme would, in extreme cases of unplanned pregnancies force the woman to have an abortion. My arguments for this are as follows.

*If the couple in question are unable to prevent a pregnancy through contraception/condoms, clearly they are incompetent enough to care for a child.
*If the couple is young/single parent the financial support would not be there to care for a child. Hence the child would be disadvantage from even before birth.
*It negatively effects all tax payers, let alone other family members/friends/community, due to extra support other then what is usually given is needed.

anyone going to shut me down?
i'm not against abortions but i think if the mother wants the child, she should be able to keep it

Plodygon

HSC
Seems like a paradox here. How would you say that the the former statement necessarily is not the use of abortion in the same (or, at the very least, similar) manner as a contracpetive, which you have subsequently decried?
Women who become pregnant and decide that they don't want to have a baby, hence deciding to have an abortion, isn't what I would call using a contraceptive. What I mean is, that if lots of couples stop using condoms or other methods of contraception, because abortion is always there 'if anything happens', then we have a problem.

Do you get where I'm coming from? Not explained very well, I know. Because I think that was what the person I replied to was trying to say, so I just wanted her to know I agree with her that much.

However, even if people start readily using abortion as a contraceptive, I don't know if there's anything society can do to stop them. Perhaps bill them for more, but I don't really know. I certainly wouldn't agree with making or not letting someone have a baby in any case.

super.maggie

HSC

The only reason there are "mental implications" is because of freaks like you giving abortion a negative social stigma.

im not giving abortion a negative stigma hun, if it is "forced" which is the whole point of the argument then yes, it may lead to mental implications. Abortion is a persons personal decision, and i have nothing against it, not something the government and states can enforce on a person! there is a difference between a freak and a person with a heart!
and mush?! by the time of 3-4months in which the mother is allowed to have the abortion the fetus has alreadyy developed a heart beat and a spine!

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
im not giving abortion a negative stigma hun, if it is "forced" which is the whole point of the argument then yes, it may lead to mental implications. Abortion is a persons personal decision, and i have nothing against it, not something the government and states can enforce on a person! there is a difference between a freak and a person with a heart!
and mush?! by the time of 3-4months in which the mother is allowed to have the abortion the fetus has alreadyy developed a heart beat and a spine!
I think you may have some mental implications...

Sprangler

HSC
A heart and a spine that could both easily be crushed between my thumb and forefinger.

Satans.Moose

HSC
You obviously didn't read her further posts. :santa:
Hahaha, touche... honestly, I hope bible bashing self-righteous elitists like "J.a.d.e :)" have an unwanted pregnancy. Maybe actually having to decide whether to refocus her entire life around a child will put the issue in perspective for her.

As for this issue of "forced" abortion, personally I am anti-breeding: the world is extraordinarily overpopulated as it is. Far more important in my opinion is free will; if a pregnant women of any age, creed or circumstance falls pregnant the choice to become a mother should be hers.

As to the idiots who say aborting foetus' is murder, I sure hope you're all devout vegans who never harm any other living creatures for their own interests. You bloody hypocrites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)