Forced Abortion (1 Viewer)

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Sorry to kick a dead horse, but...

That's an ethical opinion. Opinions have no place in a factual debate concerning something as serious as medical laws. Abortion is murder in the same way that curing a virus is murder. Or removing a tapeworm, as previously stated. A foetus is undeveloped potential life, nothing more. And no woman should be forced to have or not have a baby based on stupid laws or old medieval crackpot religions.

Women have the right to choose their future. Just like everybody else.
I've already said women have the choice. Nowhere have I said that laws should be made based on what I think. I merely stated that introducing forced abortion based on the rules set out by the OP, would be friggin stupid.

You're deluded by your own beliefs. Yes, poetry is pretty, but that doesn't mean you're right. You're actually wrong. I don't know whether you have children, and really I don't think it's my business to ask, but it's a bloody big thing to have a baby. Even if you decided not to keep it, the emotional strain would be enormous. Not to mention the social situations, hospital bills, even the shame. After all, the health and safety of the ALREADY ALIVE woman, should be considered over that of the developing foetus. You tell us not to be cold-hearted? I tell you not to be a narrow-minded moron.
I realise it's a big thing to have a baby, I'm only. I understand the cost and strain of having a child....

But the shame? You're seriously telling me that you would have an abortion, not even give the child a chance, just so you could save face? That's pathetic.

Welcome to the twenty-first century. Generally, nowadays, people have rights. And if you want to live in a world where women are renounced and controlled by ethical or religious crap, do the real world a favour...

Go and live in a cave for the rest of your life.
I didn't say that women shouldn't have rights!!! I've never stated that women should be controlled!! For petes sake read ALL of my posts before attacking me!!!
You obviously didn't read her further posts. :santa:
You never give up do you?

Hahaha, touche... honestly, I hope bible bashing self-righteous elitists like "J.a.d.e :)" have an unwanted pregnancy. Maybe actually having to decide whether to refocus her entire life around a child will put the issue in perspective for her.
I still don't understand the assumption that people who don't agree with abortion are bible bashing, hallelujah prasie Jesus! christians. I've been in a church twice my entire life. Once for my cousins baby's christening, and another for my sisters wedding. Just because I have a certain belief doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean I've been preached at or brainwashed or whetever else you think, it sinply means that I think differently to some people. I have an opinion, just as you do.

But for the record, Christianity isn't even a friggin religion, it's a way of life.

As for hoping I have an unwanted pregnancy, thankyou for that, but no pregnancy I ever have will be unwanted. Abortion wouldn't even be an option.

Having to focus my life around a child? I'm pretty sure anyone who has a child, regardless of it being planned or not, will have to make changes to their lifestyle. Thats a given.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I've already said women have the choice. Nowhere have I said that laws should be made based on what I think. I merely stated that introducing forced abortion based on the rules set out by the OP, would be friggin stupid.

I realise it's a big thing to have a baby, I'm only. I understand the cost and strain of having a child....

But the shame? You're seriously telling me that you would have an abortion, not even give the child a chance, just so you could save face? That's pathetic.

I didn't say that women shouldn't have rights!!! I've never stated that women should be controlled!! For petes sake read ALL of my posts before attacking me!!!

I still don't understand the assumption that people who don't agree with abortion are bible bashing, hallelujah prasie Jesus! christians. I've been in a church twice my entire life. Once for my cousins baby's christening, and another for my sisters wedding. Just because I have a certain belief doesn't mean anything. It doesn't mean I've been preached at or brainwashed or whetever else you think, it sinply means that I think differently to some people. I have an opinion, just as you do.

But for the record, Christianity isn't even a friggin religion, it's a way of life.

As for hoping I have an unwanted pregnancy, thankyou for that, but no pregnancy I ever have will be unwanted. Abortion wouldn't even be an option.

Having to focus my life around a child? I'm pretty sure anyone who has a child, regardless of it being planned or not, will have to make changes to their lifestyle. Thats a given.
define: christianity - Google Search

Fucking Idiot

JOSH.

HSC
I also believe in circumstantial abortion where situational ethics are taken into account. Like if the baby's retarded then by all means go ahead and kill it.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

evangelist: "Hello dear beloved creation of god, how would you like to learn about the great miracles of ..."

The hungry tiger savagely devours the evangelist without remorse.

Next time I hold up a soldier into full nelson, restraining him, it should not be:

Me: Talk!
Soldier: The documents are right over there! Please don't kill me!

how about,

Me: How would you like to learn about the miracles god has bestowed upon humanity?
Soldier: Fuck off, you held me up for this?

felix15

HSC
To even think about forcing people to have abortions is completly ridiculous were in australia and have freedom to do what we want as long as it's not illegal which abortion is not. Women should have freedom to choose for themselves and not have anyone push them into it.

brittanica-

HSC
abortions are there for people who WANT them, not everybody needs them.
if we NEEDED them and they were so nessecary for everyone they would be law. Besides where would you draw the line for financial support, right frame of mind ect.
if abortions were forced there would be half as many people populating the world as there is now

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
abortions are there for people who WANT them, not everybody needs them.
if we NEEDED them and they were so nessecary for everyone they would be law. Besides where would you draw the line for financial support, right frame of mind ect.
if abortions were forced there would be half as many people populating the world as there is now
This would be an EXTREMELY good thing.

Sprangler

HSC
how??? maybey your thinking of too many people populating a particular area or area's but not in general
I don't think she's referring to over population. What she told me in PM is that, if we forced Muslims to get abortions then it would be the first step in implementing the final solution, of getting rid of the religion once and for all.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
I still don't understand the assumption that people who don't agree with abortion are bible bashing, hallelujah prasie Jesus! christians
Because they generally are. And because people who don't support abortions but aren't religious are morons. Etcetera. Wah wah.

brittanica-

HSC
No, the world is severely overpopulated and putting a on a strain the planet resource's can't cope with.
maybey so but in trun the worlds resources are going to run out anyway, so maybey we are just quickening the process, its ineveitable, we are all going to die but when we start playing god with peoples lives and telling them what is goign to happen and when thats when things start messing up.
That is why the world is like how it is today because we are all trying to play God.

kurty

HSC
I don't think she's referring to over population. What she told me in PM is that, if we forced Muslims to get abortions then it would be the first step in implementing the final solution, of getting rid of the religion once and for all.

YAY we should start now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)