Freaking Out... (1 Viewer)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
If i got a band 4 for english, I'd never be able to live with myself, ever. Same with a 4 in math
I don't think you'll be getting anything less than band 5 :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
noir. said:
Aw :eek:

But you don't even know how I'm going!
Im actually expecting a 4 for Legal, unless my rank saves me, haha.
You've said in a previous thread that your internals are solid :D + you make fairly intelligent posts - you sound quite capable to me.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
williamc said:
lolz what about me band 2-3?
I'm sure you're very capable as well, in fact we all are but i have a particular dislike for you. :)

Go Noir! :)

williamc

HSC
tanjin said:
I'm sure you're very capable as well, in fact we all are but i have a particular dislike for you. :)

:)
bugger, some e-random 'has a particular dislike for me.' Na band 2 will do anyways.

samuel slack

HSC
If i get under a band 4 for anything I'll be pretty unhappy with myself. I'd like to crack the band 6 for a couple of subjects, that'd be nice.

G

gaoOO

tanjin said:
You've said in a previous thread that your internals are solid :D + you make fairly intelligent posts - you sound quite capable to me.
lol, judging people by their posts... does my english sound good from my posts? I'm still writing my essays :(

i'll be really really depressed if i get any band 4s.

Last edited by a moderator:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
samuel slack said:
If i get under a band 4 for anything I'll be pretty unhappy with myself. I'd like to crack the band 6 for a couple of subjects, that'd be nice.
Yeah, I'd be disappointed with band 4s. I'm pretty sure i can get a band 5 for english and band 6 for modern history. But anything could happen.

gaoOO said:
lol, judging people by their posts... does my english sound good from my posts? I'm still writing my essays
You're trial marks were excellent. :D - you don't post enough, so i cant really say what i think of you from your posts. But my judgement won't prove wrong.

Last edited:
G

gaoOO

tanjin said:
Yeah, I'd be disappointed with band 4s. I'm pretty sure i can get a band 5 for english and band 6 for modern history. But anything could happen.

You're trial marks were excellent. :D - you don't post enough, so i cant really say what i think of you from your posts. But my judgement won't prove wrong.
what do you think a raw mark of about 93/105 will equate to in BOS?

samuel slack

HSC
I'd have a guess and say band 6. Easily band 5 I think.
Lol. I'd love to be looking at a band 6 for english, but I think band 5 is what I'll end up with, if I don't stuff the exam. My early predictions/aims for my bands go like this-
English- Band 5
Maths- Band 4 (but hoping scaling, aligning, etc. will push me into the band 5)
Business- Band 5... would love to get band 6 but so few people get it for business, someone said 5% in another thread.
Ancient- Band 6
Legal Studies- Band 6

We'll see how I go as I do the exams though.

G

gaoOO

williamc said:
92-96/100
a bit of an overestimation there i think... that would be nice though. I'm hopefully looking at a minimum of the raw mark that i got in my trials, and our teachers are meant to be tougher than hsc markers, plus i think i've improved my essays a little, so hopefully it will work out to be band 6.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
gaoOO said:
what do you think a raw mark of about 93/105 will equate to in BOS?
Not sure exactly - but it'll be a band 6. :uhhuh:

williamc

HSC
tanjin said:
Not sure exactly - but it'll be a band 6. :uhhuh:
band 6 cutoff in liek 03 was either 82/105 or 82/100. I can't imagine it would have changed that much.

Band 5 cutoff was around 65-75/105

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
williamc said:
band 6 cutoff in liek 03 was either 82/105 or 82/100. I can't imagine it would have changed that much.

Band 5 cutoff was around 65-75/105
I heard that it increased a little over the past few years - 67-77/105 would give you a band 5. So it hasn't changed much.

HSC
wrxsti said:
How can you go to sleep at night.................. tch tch.
:eek: And what Gab said. :p

Each day I'm getting a little bit more nervous... but that's from reading all the posts here, and talking to people on myspace.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
:eek: And what Gab said. :p

Each day I'm getting a little bit more nervous... but that's from reading all the posts here, and talking to people on myspace.
same goes for me , except its facebook haha.

gosh , i got 72 in my trials for eng =D 72/105 .. meh i was above average , so i`m happy =]

anyways , i hope i get all band 5s !! and a band 6 in a few would be a nice bonus =D
hope its enough for 95+ -sigh-

bussoti

HSC
Oh my God, facebook. That thing has kept me occupied these entire holidays and I've done shit all in regards to studying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)