Free period on the first period?! (1 Viewer)

P

pLuvia

Extension chemistry lucky :) I need serious help with chemistry lol, nar I'm doing better hehe :p

I have only 6 morning classes a fortnight

tues - ext jap - 8am
wed and fri - MX2 - 7.45 :)

klaw

HSC
I would prefer to have morning/afternoon classes and more study periods. That is because I actually do work in study periods (supervised study, can't go home yet) whereas I can't motivate myself to work at home :(

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
my school sux! we can neither come late, nor leave early... and that is "for our own safety" :S stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I want to, but can't find the motivation, see the "We can do it!" thread.

Maltesers

HSC
meh, i've got 7 morning classes, starting from 7:30 to 8:30 - plus 2 afternoon classes, 3:30 - 5. I'm so not looking forward to my 7 period day on monday A -.-"

xx__savannah

HSC
My school doesn't let us leave early or come late, which is completely stupid for me, because I only have two real lessons every second Friday. If possible, I'd either be going to or leaving school around 12.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Haha, i have to face 7 periods everyday, but since i'm always moving around the school more, time seems to go faster as well :D

P

pLuvia

Damn principal won't let me drop biology officially, so I just don't go to class :D:D
She says I have to do till next year end of term 1 because she thinks I'm going to fail japanese ext and 4u, which is highly unlikely I will drop both :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol as if you're gonna fail anything, your principal is just trying to be safe with ya. At my school, we can drop anything anytime, very flexible. :p

P

pLuvia

Riviet said:
Lol as if you're gonna fail anything, your principal is just trying to be safe with ya. At my school, we can drop anything anytime, very flexible. :p
Oh well, I can't do anything about it :(

ane_st

HSC
studynoob said:
ok i started my hsc for 2006 and ive dropped a subject (SDD) so i have 10 units anyway i have free periods which is sweet ill pretty much spend that time in the library doing homework which means more study time at home! ok in some days of the week i have free time on the first period of school, and am i allowed to arrive to school on time for my second period or do i have to come by the school bell in the morning thou i have free time on the first period? diiferent rules for different schools? i go to some shitty prefab public government high school!
i go to a public school to, and we arent allowed to come late in the morning, although, we are allowed to leave early in the afternoons... Every other free period, we have to go to 'learning centre' in the library... which depends what line we dropped...

nedzelic

HSC
studynoob said:
ok i started my hsc for 2006 and ive dropped a subject (SDD) so i have 10 units anyway i have free periods which is sweet ill pretty much spend that time in the library doing homework which means more study time at home! ok in some days of the week i have free time on the first period of school, and am i allowed to arrive to school on time for my second period or do i have to come by the school bell in the morning thou i have free time on the first period? diiferent rules for different schools? i go to some shitty prefab public government high school!
don't knock public schools

nedzelic

HSC
i could rock up late and leave early, except on weds cos of arse-embly - but no one came anyway

Riviet

HSC
N/A
nedzelic said:
i could rock up late and leave early, except on weds cos of arse-embly - but no one came anyway
Lol that's pretty funny. =D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Assembly is so boring.

Studying > Sitting in an assembly, for all t, where t is at any time. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)