Fucking Centrelink Wankers (1 Viewer)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Evan11 said:
i wont go into the welfare debate, and despite what im saying im not so right wing that i disagree with the idea entirely.

however, she should show the people a little more consideration, after all calling people who will potentially give you money a wanker is not the way to go about doing things. Imagine if everybody in australia called ppl who didnt giv them stuff a wanker... (really poor grammer there but w/e)
Yeah because it's absolutely that simple. Why are you even posting here?

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Evan11 said:
i wont go into the welfare debate, and despite what im saying im not so right wing that i disagree with the idea entirely.

however, she should show the people a little more consideration, after all calling people who will potentially give you money a wanker is not the way to go about doing things. Imagine if everybody in australia called ppl who didnt giv them stuff a wanker... (really poor grammer there but w/e)
It's spelt GRAMMAR you arse.

If they're being wankers, why not call them on it? What she is expecting of them is what they exist to do. I don't think having an expectation for them to give her money is unreasonable.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Evan11 said:

No man she should go to usyd instead and join seven clubs and do commerce but thats not a general degree nor is usyd a degree factory, or at least, much more so than macq.

SEVEN CLUBS

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Azamakumar said:
No man she should go to usyd instead and join seven clubs and do commerce but thats not a general degree nor is usyd a degree factory, or at least, much more so than macq.

SEVEN CLUBS

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Evan11 said:
however, she should show the people a little more consideration, after all calling people who will potentially give you money a wanker is not the way to go about doing things.
It's not centerlinks money.

They are a department for the giving away of money. They do a really shit job of it. ergo, wankers.

Evan11

HSC
dieburndie said:
Yeah because it's absolutely that simple. Why are you even posting here?
actually it is that simple. you want something for free. person on the other end stuggles a bit to come up with it in a timely and efficient fashion. so fucking what? its not like you are paying anything to get hte service in the first place, why should you demand the same level of service and efficiency as someone who pays for it. dont call the people wankers just because they made a mistake, they will ultimately be doing you a favour. thats why im posting here, because some of you seem to lack logic.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
CENTRELINK IS SCUM TAXES ARE SCUM i dont pay taxes fuck australia *returns to somalia aka libertarian paradise w/ no taxes and NO CENTRELINKfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff*

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Evan11 said:
actually it is that simple. you want something for free. person on the other end stuggles a bit to come up with it in a timely and efficient fashion. so fucking what? its not like you are paying anything to get hte service in the first place, why should you demand the same level of service and efficiency as someone who pays for it. dont call the people wankers just because they made a mistake, they will ultimately be doing you a favour. thats why im posting here, because some of you seem to lack logic.
They aren't doing people a favour, they are doing their job.

EDIT: and they are doing it badly.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Evan11 said:
Hahahaha what the fuck... how stupid are you?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Evan11 said:

Centrelink has feelings now.

Evan11

HSC
Lizakith said:
They aren't doing people a favour, they are doing their job.

EDIT: and they are doing it badly.
k whatver we hav differing views on welfare, im not going to convince you so dw about it aye.

Azamakumar congrats for either being a really big geek and remembering my recent posts, or looking me up and viewing them. they really contributed to the conversation.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Centrelink loves hiring fucking immigrants who can't speak English.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Evan11 said:
k whatver we hav differing views on welfare, im not going to convince you so dw about it aye.

Azamakumar congrats for either being a really big geek and remembering my recent posts, or looking me up and viewing them. they really contributed to the conversation.
Dude...that was in the post you wrote in this thread.

Fuck you're dim.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Evan11 said:
I must commend you on your contribution also. Very insightful.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Evan11 said:

Your post about usyd changed my life.

Evan11

HSC
The_highwayman said:
exactly. we pay them to do it.
we're they're bosses. if they repeatedly do their job wrong we have every right to be annoyed.
yeah but who pays them. does lori pay them, if so in what way, and how much. i assume if lori is asking for welfare then she either does not have a job, or has a job that is not adequate to live on during uni, which would put her in a lower end tax bracket. therefore the money (if any) that she contributes through tax barely scrapes the surface of the costs associated with distributing that money back out. all im saying is, show a little patience and try to be a little less extreme in your reaction towards a service supposed to benefit you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)