Fucking Centrelink Wankers (1 Viewer)

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Evan11 said:
yeah but who pays them. does lori pay them, if so in what way, and how much. i assume if lori is asking for welfare then she either does not have a job, or has a job that is not adequate to live on during uni, which would put her in a lower end tax bracket. therefore the money (if any) that she contributes through tax barely scrapes the surface of the costs associated with distributing that money back out. all im saying is, show a little patience and try to be a little less extreme in your reaction towards a service supposed to benefit you.
I think you may have taken too much of your SSRI this evening.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
This kid's a clueless fucking idiot. Reality's gonna be a fucking epic wake up call for him.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Evan11 said:
yeah but who pays them. does lori pay them, if so in what way, and how much. i assume if lori is asking for welfare then she either does not have a job, or has a job that is not adequate to live on during uni, which would put her in a lower end tax bracket. therefore the money (if any) that she contributes through tax barely scrapes the surface of the costs associated with distributing that money back out. all im saying is, show a little patience and try to be a little less extreme in your reaction towards a service supposed to benefit you.
Telstra is a service meant to benefit me, and if they screwed me around in this same fashion, I would be equally pissed off.

Gloria is a customer of theirs. She fulfilled the requirements they asked her to fulfil, and yet they still messed her about, making her life difficult and failing at doing both their jobs as individuals (providing customer service) and as a department (granting Centrelink benefits where people fit the requirements.)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Asking for something to arrive on Easter Monday is stupid.

Evan11

HSC
jb_nc said:
lol link?
it was a stupid argument i had with some retards from macquarie where they decided to vehemently defend their university when i jokingly mentioned sydney was better. hav a look for "how would you rate life at mq" in my recent posts if ur that intersted, tbh i havnt read any posts in tthat thread since i said i was not gonna bother. ide moved past it, obviously aza hasnt..

Last edited:

Evan11

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
So by that logic only those that contribute alot of tax revenue have a right to be angry at the quality of government services?
well like i said i wont go into the welfare argument right now, im sure a thread will come up sooner or later.

k guys lovely argument, im sure well do it again some time. ill be happy to have the welfare debate at another time, but i hav to work tomorrow so that lori can get her welfare. night!

Last edited:

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Evan11 said:
it was a stupid argument i had with some retards from macquarie where they decided to vehemently defend their university when i jokingly mentioned sydney was better. hav a look for "how would you rate life at mq" in my recent posts if ur that intersted, tbh i havnt read any posts in tthat thread since i said i was not gonna both. ide moved past it, obviously aza hasnt..
The only joke in that thread was you.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Welfare is not free. It's called taxation

Welfare is paid to students and the unemployed on the assumption that by helping the poor, in more financially secure times they will pay back in excess the debt they owe to fellow taxpayers. It is effectively a social contract, the individual having drawn upon society in their time, it is assumed in good faith that they will contribute to society in the future.

Lori, as a productive member of society, will upon completion of her studies, contribute far more in taxation than she ever receives in return from the government. By taking a long term view, we can see that Lori is entitled to the correct, prompt and efficient payment of all financial aid and services offered to her in her early career.

Evan11, would you feel differently if the recipient of welfare in this case was a pensioner (some one who has obviously spent a life time paying tax), wrongly denied payment through the exact same bureaucratic error?

HSC
Evan11 said:
you realise you are complaining because you arent being payed for doing nothing dont you... i mean, had you earned the money, sure, complain, but dont have a whinge just because you arent getting given a freebie.
There are people out there working hard and paying their taxes who would like people like her to receive such benefits and you think she should just be silent when she doesn't receive them? Doing a dis-service to herself and to the community who would like to see such government systems working properly.

jb2007

HSC
I love being poor atm because centrelink pay me to study whilst my friends have to take a year off and work their asses off! Love you centrelink, but at the same time hate you so muchly!

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
centalink lets me n mah gf hav a defacto relashunship wich means we can get money as a couple n stuff

Lori.

HSC
jb2007 said:
I love being poor atm because centrelink pay me to study whilst my friends have to take a year off and work their asses off! Love you centrelink, but at the same time hate you so muchly!

Fucking import student. MUCHLY is not a word. Study harder.

jb2007

HSC
Lori. said:
Fucking import student. MUCHLY is not a word. Study harder.
Thank you captain obvious :) I don't know what I would do without you. I guess I'm just too poor to have a real education right?

Last edited:
It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Evan11 said:
dude, that's what welfare is all about! trying to encourage some form of social and economic equality.
besides, lori works. i only begrudge my taxes going to welfare for people who dont need it (such as the 1% aboriginals).

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Since were now talking about the legitamacy of the welfare system.

I find it bullshit that some people automatically qualify and can sit on their ass and get money, while some have to tkae a year off and work until they earn over the threshhold to qualify. How the fuck does that even make sense.

Give it to every poor person or give it to none.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
blakegman said:
Since were now talking about the legitamacy of the welfare system.

I find it bullshit that some people automatically qualify and can sit on their ass and get money, while some have to tkae a year off and work until they earn over the threshhold to qualify. How the fuck does that even make sense.

Give it to every poor person or give it to none.
Um

People who need to work for a year to get it probably aren't poor just fyi.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
Um

People who need to work for a year to get it probably aren't poor just fyi.
Which i guess is my point. If you already have a job earning money, why should you be payed by the government too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)