if u understand what im aluding to.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Enteebee said:
ur mum should get in no problem with the spearing i gave her last nite

if u understand what im aluding to.
You presented chicky pie's mother with a spear you crafted yourself from the finest Eucalyptus tree in the bush?

Did I get it?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
jb_nc said:
You presented chicky pie's mother with a spear you crafted yourself from the finest Eucalyptus tree in the bush?

Did I get it?
No, he mounted then railed her.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
stazi said:
by making threads like this, you lose all of your dignity in the first place. If they wanted it by Easter Monday you should have sent out your package to arrive before the public holidays. Common sense.
Simple common sense
Geezerz need excitement
if their lives don't provide them this they incite violence
Common sense simple common sense

Out the club about three, to the take-away
The shit-in-a-tray merchants, shops got special perchant for the disorderly
Geezerz looking ordinary and a few looking leary
Chips fly round the sound of the latest chart entry
An incendiary waiting to blast
No harm with the contest who can throw the furthest
Behind the counter they look nervous, but
Carry on cutting the finest cuts of chicken from the big spinning stick
Then over flies a chip, flips, and hits you on the back
You spin round on the attack
'Fuck you playing at? he looks like a cheshire cat, almost falls down
Your frowns and superman eye lasers don't even register
By now you want to leather this twat
And forever your gonna regret that, your choice of path
So mash his head up and your girls now fed up
But stop to think and it's never gonna be the Jackie Chan scene it could have been to end up

Geezerz need excitement
If their lives don't provide them this they incite violence
Geezerz need excitement

So you owe someone money subbing scunny
Best pay me billy - no worries
One-fifty on sunday
But in someway that turns into wednesday
Then goes straight to pay on a hazy evening in the local bar-cafe
What a way. What a way
Just to recap for those at the back, this is everyday tit-for-tat you owe your dealer and
can't pay back fee
Suddenly he's the baddy
So you tell your mates you could have him anyway, to look 'geez'.
But he's a shady fuck, beamer three series, lock, stock and two fat fucks backing him up
Can't convey enough of his desire for the paper stuff
In a blunt fashion Billy's angry with a passion
So please just accept it ain't happening
And go back to your runnins
'Cos you might get yourself in trouble one of these days

Geezerz need excitement
Geezerz need excitement

Get hold of this bird after pub closing hours
Would your girl like this? No don't think so somehow, in the winter showers
But she'll never know and your face will never show shit
This is how goes it and besides she was well fit
And who could resist
Move up to the next place, a smooth club to flex bass beats and your best mates all down
Nice sound, smirnoff ice round.
MC's clowning, ruud boyz frowning
Everything's sweet everything's tucked-in.
And round here were all downing.
But all of a sudden though, just through the smoke, is your bird laughing and joking with a
bloke?
Ain't just that either, as she moves closer,
Miss-shape what looks like their lover - he's tonguing her.
All rage sweeps up through your torso, your moreso ready to go over and show him whos man
Football fan style
Leave it in the can for a while, cos even as they smile you still got choices
Don't listen to them voices
And at the end of the day you may just have caused this
So leave the forces

Geezerz need excitement
Geezerz need excitement
Common sense simple common sense.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Evan11 said:
while i realise this is joking and slightly sarcastic, it is this logic i am against. i think i am perfectly entitled to be against welfare, and personally (yes im going to put it out there) i think welfare should be revamped. I disagree that welfare is a social contract and i also disagree that the majority of people who receive welfare will more than pay it back. i think a lot of people rort the system. I also do not believe that the majority of people choose to be taxed so that their hard earned dollarrs (sorry bout the cliche) can go into welfare. i think that to say so is taking an overly optimistic (not that this is such a bad appraoch) view to human nature, and as much as i would like to believe in a communist philosophy where everyone is equal, i fail to see it as a fair system when people working harder than others do not get adequate benefits comparativley. if you would like guys, we can start a new thread re: the welfare debate, and im sure we can get some true god points flowing on either side. its a debate i would be very intersted in being a participant in. (btw apologies for rambling, poor grammar, spelling etc i was at a friends 18th)

Aboriginals get more than your average dole bludger i don't even care if my tax money go to dole bludgers or anyone who is on centrelink as long it's not Aboriginals I'm fine with it, hell even high income people cheat their documents to get centrelink, it's a quick way to get some of your tax money back.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Thats complete bullshit.

For the purposes of what im going to point out to you, im going to assume that Centrelink = Independent Youth Allowance (as that is what the majority of students that are receiving benefits are receiving them under).

Independent Youth Allowance students you around $10,920 p.a (max).
On this you also still pay tax (about $700).

Lets assume that a student receives this for the entirety of their studies (4 years as an example). So, they are receiving around $40,000 from the government.

After graduation, if they work earning the average grad salary of around $35,000pa, they will pay tax of around $5,000. Thats $15,000 repaid over 3 years. With pay increases over the next few years, this remaining $25,000 should be repaid within the next 4 years (at around $6,000 tax payable per year).

So basically, the transition from student to working in paid employment for 8 years earning the extremely conservative figure of $35,000 will ensure that the amount of money received through Centrelink is paid back.

Even if you were to fail at scoring a job, and you worked in retail for the rest of your life, you'd still pay back the government in less than a third of your full working life. Then the taxpaying ex-student has to look forward to roughly another 30-35 years of contributing taxes.

From a financial perspective, thats a pretty good investment by the government. They would be idiots not to provide support their future taxpayers to assist with them in their studies, and ultimately helping them in receiving a high taxable income.

What im saying is that you have no idea at all how the system works, because you're still so young. The numbers certainly dont support your view.
But there's no differentiation between those who do and don't receive youth allowance, so others are still paying more tax to subsidise someone else's lifestyle.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
withoutaface said:
But there's no differentiation between those who do and don't receive youth allowance, so others are still paying more tax to subsidise someone else's lifestyle.
Not all taxpayers are eligible to receive all the government handouts available either (be they welfare payments or the multitude of others). There will always be those that rip off the system, and there will always be those that wont get any assistance from the government, yet are still good little taxpaying citizens. Fact of life, there's nothing surer than death and taxes.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
blue_chameleon said:
Not all taxpayers are eligible to receive all the government handouts available either (be they welfare payments or the multitude of others). There will always be those that rip off the system, and there will always be those that wont get any assistance from the government, yet are still good little taxpaying citizens. Fact of life, there's nothing surer than death and taxes.
"The system is shit, but why bother changing it"

Fuck man, you're a visionary!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
The theory is that:

a) the payments will encourage more people to do degrees or enable them to be more successful at those degrees

b) they will earn more as a result of their degree and thus end up paying more tax.

so overall the policy is a worthwile investment, even if certain individuals exploit it.
word.

Evan11

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
The theory is that:

a) the payments will encourage more people to do degrees or enable them to be more successful at those degrees

b) they will earn more as a result of their degree and thus end up paying more tax.

so overall the policy is a worthwile investment, even if certain individuals exploit it.
yeah for youth allowance thats fine. but what i said was that i doubted teh majority of those receiving welfare would pay it back. i.e. ppl on the dole, disability pension, etc

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I doubt that. Job seekers have to provide evidence that they're looking for work. It's very difficult to survivoe on the benefits that Centrelink provide, and there seems to be more incentive to get a job.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
You should go on the dole since it's so great Evan.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Evan11 said:
yeah for youth allowance thats fine. but what i said was that i doubted teh majority of those receiving welfare would pay it back. i.e. ppl on the dole, disability pension, etc
well I don't think we should begrudge people who need a disability pension to get by because they can't work (or can't work enough), if they don't 'pay back' their debt to society. It's a little different from a lazy dole bludger...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)