general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I'll tell you who else is a good lecturer, Paul Lennox. The subject of geology may not be exciting, but some of the stuff he comes out with is hilarious.

"I may have to give mouth to mouth recussitation. I have this mouth to mouth mouthguard in case someone has AIDS, so I don't get it"

"This guy thinks that a tsunami moved the rocks. Then there are the more sensible among us who think it just fell"

"We were on a field trip last year and this one guy told me he was going to to toilet. We accidently left without him, I forgot about him."

He's one unintentionally funny guy.

Anyway, no pictures of the red haired guy in crappy clothes.

<_<
>_>
<_<

HSC
N/A
Hi seremify007 and everyone... I agree that the unsw section is kind of boring... :(

Anyone had any instances where tutors seem like they're flirting with students...? It was really subtle but I was "WTFing" the whole time and eyeing them oddly.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
elfm said:
woot for having a 2 day week :D <3 craig roberts for not having a lecture on monday although he does act pretty gay sometimes and his jokes aren't very funny but atleast he tries. i sure hope he's not reading this cos he's really a kick ass lecturer :O
WTF, you do surveying for engineers...I do it as well.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I'll tell you who else is a good lecturer, Paul Lennox. The subject of geology may not be exciting, but some of the stuff he comes out with is hilarious.

"I may have to give mouth to mouth recussitation. I have this mouth to mouth mouthguard in case someone has AIDS, so I don't get it"

"This guy thinks that a tsunami moved the rocks. Then there are the more sensible among us who think it just fell"

"We were on a field trip last year and this one guy told me he was going to to toilet. We accidently left without him, I forgot about him."

He's one unintentionally funny guy.

Anyway, no pictures of the red haired guy in crappy clothes.

<_<
>_>
<_<
Paul Lennox is an interesting to talk to, but I still fall asleep in all his lectures. In fact, I fall asleep in nearly ALL geology lectures. Geology must be the most boring thing to do at uni, and their lecture note formats are so bad.

elfm

HSC
strawberry @-@ said:
Hi seremify007 and everyone... I agree that the unsw section is kind of boring... :(

Anyone had any instances where tutors seem like they're flirting with students...? It was really subtle but I was "WTFing" the whole time and eyeing them oddly.
tutors have penises too

and yes i do surveying for civil engineers cos like, i do civil engineering

gman03

HSC
strawberry @-@ said:

I won't mind if my tutor is a hot chic, but the chance of that happening is 10-14 %

gman03

HSC
strawberry @-@ said:
Er... the tutor's a woman... a fairly old woman...
An old woman flirted you? How could I missed that from your previous posting!

Ah well, at least she will give you good marks I reckon.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Was supposed to meet up with Abtari, gotta do that soon!...

Engineering is way too boring... (the maths is ok) I confuse ENGG1000 ( the NEW subject) for English most of the time..

Otherwise, UNSW is cool... too bad I dont know what any of u guys look like (Wait! Thats a good thing...!!!)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
politik said:
Anyone considering attending the 'Rose Jackson Sex Orgy' - ie, the National Day of Action on Wednesday? I don't know if I want to, but the idea of a collective group of hot female Art Students is certainly a pull.
link?.....

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
gman03 said:
I won't mind if my tutor is a hot chic, but the chance of that happening is 10-14 %
There are some fairly good looking CSE PhD students (female)....

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
elfm said:
woot for having a 2 day week :D <3 craig roberts for not having a lecture on monday although he does act pretty gay sometimes and his jokes aren't very funny but atleast he tries. i sure hope he's not reading this cos he's really a kick ass lecturer :O
Craig is prolly one of best lecturers... I admit his pretty weird at first, but his a top guy...
And come on... most of his jokes are pretty funny cos of the fact they're weird :p

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Hmm, today I was in the library. Some guy walks around, then decides to sit like right next to me (I'm trying to study). So I keep looking at my book, and I can feel he's staring at me for a while (half a minute or so). Then he tries to chat me up... and I'm like umm.. yeah I have to go to class now. Wierd.

sarevok

HSC
anyone go to that anthony mason lecture 1-2 today
man, wished he had structured that thing better. kept jumping from one issue to another and it was only at the end when he correlated them to the bill of rights did i understand the connection between them

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I had to sit next to a law student in the physical sciences library yesterday. I make a point of not venturing up beyond level 7 as I'm not a law student, it puzzles me as to why they feel the need to do their work and talk loudly in a floor below their own.

More on that topic; I was in the library (level 6) a few weeks ago and the fire alarm went off for one of the doors. The librarian came down and said "Sorry. Sometimes tha law students come down here and don't know where to go and open the fire doors." She didn't sound like she was joking either...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)