girl on girl is it cheating? (1 Viewer)

*~bunni~*

HSC
imagion this:
if a girl goes to a party with her friends, they all get very drunk and all the girls from one group (say about 10) start playing wit those love dice. the game ends up resulting in all the girls, who are all friends and no NOT lesbians, having a pash with one another. No intentions or movitations just stupid drunken ideas
Now if forementioned girl has a boyfriend who wasn at the party, so doesnt kno anything, should she tell him cause would it be considered cheating?
i think not? what do u ppl reckon?

(sorry if there has been a similar thread, just direct me too it)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
No. Tell him though, he might just appreciate it. :rolleyes:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
imagion this:
if a girl goes to a party with her friends, they all get very drunk and all the girls from one group (say about 10) start playing wit those love dice. the game ends up resulting in all the girls, who are all friends and no NOT lesbians, having a pash with one another. No intentions or movitations just stupid drunken ideas
Now if forementioned girl has a boyfriend who wasn at the party, so doesnt kno anything, should she tell him cause would it be considered cheating?

did u kiss another girl? YEH AWESOME! haha no its not cheating, i personaly wouldnt crack up about it

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
yea guys would prob luv it more than anything....

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I think it depends on the guy.

Some guys I know think its a plus (I dunno maybe cuz they it means they can have a second girl some day and have a threesome) or that it makes you more "attractive" or whatever

and some other guys find it hurtful - ie, it's still the same concept - cheating is cheating etc. I guess take note that there can be exceptions.

and if you were cheated WITH, ie, not part of the couple - you should talk it out or leave it for them to figure it out.....? I dunno.... bit complex there....

Skeeta

HSC
i wouldnt call it cheating.. but my b/f would be very pissed off if he wasnt there.

if i was gonna kiss a girl, i think hed want to see the goods

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
imagion this:

you have fun parties :(

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I wouldn't be very happy if I wasn't there, cause then I would see for myself the context in which it occurred. I wouldn't really call it cheating. Although if it was with a really ugly fat chick I would start having doubts about the relationship.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Some guys I know think its a plus (I dunno maybe cuz they it means they can have a second girl some day and have a threesome) or that it makes you more "attractive" or whatever
No, it isn't about having wild sex with two girls. No, it doesn't make a girl more attractive, I know quite a few ugly lesbians, quite a few indeed. IT'S JUST HOT DAMNIT.

and some other guys find it hurtful - ie, it's still the same concept - cheating is cheating etc. I guess take note that there can be exceptions.
A kiss? Cheating? Not past the age of 15 it isn't. :p

Oh, and how quickly did this thread get 13 posts eh? :eek:

Last edited:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
actally one of my friends has sum.....cnt wait till her party

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
cappen said:
actally one of my friends has sum.....cnt wait till her party
For some reason this seems like the perfect time to say: Smack her with a dick, smack her with a dick.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Look girls! I rolled lesbian make out session!

*flips dice around*

*~bunni~*

HSC
Oh, and how quickly did this thread get 13 posts eh? :eek:[/QUOTE]

i reckon.... i was like woah! okay then...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
neo_o said:
Look girls! I rolled lesbian make out session!

*flips dice around*
If it's just kissing, he might not mind.
But really u should first find out if he does mind, and if he does, find out if u really care.

Girl-On-Girl SEX is cheating.

By the way, is it a normal thing for girls to get together and pash each other and such?
Cuz like... us guys we dun really do that :S

I think... if you're kissing them for some type of sexual pleasure, then it's probably cheating - yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)