• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

girl on girl is it cheating? (1 Viewer)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
**Temptation** said:
So its acceptable for chicks....but not for guys?
Yes, this is completely correct.

Once i convinced my (ex)gf to kiss a hot asian girl. That was good fun.

I wouldn't call kissing cheating, sex on the otherhand would piss me off quite a bit. Incidentally i think that ex is bi now.

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
well u help her along to her destiny then

does she also dance to motley crew records????

HSC
Jago said:
Yes, this is completely correct.

Once i convinced my (ex)gf to kiss a hot asian girl. That was good fun.

I wouldn't call kissing cheating, sex on the otherhand would piss me off quite a bit. Incidentally i think that ex is bi now.
lol...well u might think twice before convincin anotha gf to do it...One of the guys i was with convinced me to do it..i didnt get anything out of it really...but u culd say that i dunt mind it...but i only do it wen i have been drinkin...hmm the stupid things u do wen drunk...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
haha, I don't mind that she's bi. Who knows, a few more years down the track she just might invite me for a good time with her and her 'friend' :p

doesn't hurt to hope!

HSC
Jago said:
haha, I don't mind that she's bi. Who knows, a few more years down the track she just might invite me for a good time with her and her 'friend' :p

doesn't hurt to hope!
Hahaha...well then u will be a lucky boy wont ya:)

HSC
ok...i wanna kno something...why do some guys get such a kick outta chicks hookin up etc?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Oh, that's so very profound.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
tell him to keep the openess and honesty. it was a game though, he might not see it as cheating.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
*~bunni~* said:
imagion this:
if a girl goes to a party with her friends, they all get very drunk and all the girls from one group (say about 10) start playing wit those love dice. the game ends up resulting in all the girls, who are all friends and no NOT lesbians, having a pash with one another. No intentions or movitations just stupid drunken ideas
Now if forementioned girl has a boyfriend who wasn at the party, so doesnt kno anything, should she tell him cause would it be considered cheating?
i think not? what do u ppl reckon?

(sorry if there has been a similar thread, just direct me too it)
it's probably not considered cheating. i mean, it meant nothing. but then, a kiss is still a kiss. if she had kissed a guy in this situation, i suppose her bf wouldn't be very happy? even if it was completely innocent

in this situation, i probably wouldn't say anything, since it didn't mean anything. but i suppose if she wasn't the one to tell him, it could possibly come back and haunt her

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
to the dude above me, nice pic. i didnt realise its from the Ring at first,so i though its some dude bashing some chick, but now i get it lol.

back to the topic. my part girlfriends said to me onces, these are the rules, i can get with any girl i want , but not guy and , u cant get with anyone but me. i thought about it, i guess i accepted it.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Yeah I think you should definately tell him and I think most guys would think of it as cheating, I mean how would you feel if he went out and kissed another guy, it would be a completely different story.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
*~bunni~* said:
imagion this:
if a girl goes to a party with her friends, they all get very drunk and all the girls from one group (say about 10) start playing wit those love dice. the game ends up resulting in all the girls, who are all friends and no NOT lesbians, having a pash with one another. No intentions or movitations just stupid drunken ideas
Now if forementioned girl has a boyfriend who wasn at the party, so doesnt kno anything, should she tell him cause would it be considered cheating?

(sorry if there has been a similar thread, just direct me too it)
this happened to u obviously :)

i'd tell him...jus like u told us...but dont go searching for sympathy as such, because then it looks like u've done sumthing really bad....he might b the sort of guy who'll accept it n 4get about it because u r girls..alcohol was involved...n girls kiss all the time

V

val_dramaqueen

*~bunni~* said:
imagion this:

(sorry if there has been a similar thread, just direct <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=23&k=me%20too" onmouseover="window.status='me too'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">me too</a> it)
To be quite honest, drunk chicks pashing cause they're drunk is pretty pathetic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)