Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

berticus

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Even though they're your friends, you'd still have sex with them if you got the chance. Unless they're fat/ugly.
no i wouldn't and thats the point of the whole thing. I can respect a female friend... i mean to me some of them are just 'one of the boys'....and im not going down that path.....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
berticus said:
no i wouldn't and thats the point of the whole thing. I can respect a female friend... i mean to me some of them are just 'one of the boys'....and im not going down that path.....
So they're ugly? I don't know about you, I can't think of a single hot friend that I wouldn't sleep with.

berticus

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
So they're ugly? I don't know about you, I can't think of a single hot friend that I wouldn't sleep with.
Jumb, here is what you do:
1) get a straight hot friend
2) Then sleep with said hot friend
3) Then lose that straight hot friend as a friend
4) Repeat steps 1-3 till you realise that there is more to friendships then sex....

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
I believe that guys and girls can be friends - for example i am really good friends with this bunch of guys - we go out together, to t the footy together, play pool together etc and sometimes ( when the girlfriends dont come along) i am the only girl. We arent attracted to each other ( and if we r we dont voice it)... It is a mutual respect thing and alot of their friends who i am not directly friends with think it is highly attractive for a girl to be good friends with guys with nothing else there.
Its crap that u cant just be friends - it is just about learning to control yourself and know the limits!

berticus

HSC
N/A
i agree with you rhi kate....
i think that is right, what you say

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
berticus said:
Jumb, here is what you do:
1) get a straight hot friend
2) Then sleep with said hot friend
3) Then lose that straight hot friend as a friend
4) Repeat steps 1-3 till you realise that there is more to friendships then sex....
Will do.

HSC
N/A
i have many female friends, and given the chance, i would probably sodomise them all. even the fat ones.

HSC
im just friends with quite a few guys. and im not attracted to them sexually or whatever at all. i just think theyre nice people. but i do worry that maybe they think that there's something else going on, like that they think that i like them or whatever. but if any of them asked me out id def say no

jissie

Me
HSC
no i think that all the guys which i am friends with, i would sleep with.... if presented with the opportunity... but then thats not to say that we are anything more than friends, we would just b fu<k buddies.... i think :S

camzilla

HSC
yes they can. so if a guy and a chick are friends, even though they don't want to have sex with them they would of atleast imagined it. atleast once.

....or is that just me??

Murray

Follower of Odin
HSC
shady_03 said:
Can guys and girls be just friends? Coz there is the whole attraction factor, and it seems that its inevitable that 1 of em will like the other.....
Yep a lot of my good mates are of the fair sex and i would not have them as ne thing else but friends

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
im a girl and im Just Friends with numerous guys.
that is the same with me.

my best friend is male.. ther has been no attraction because we have grown up since we were both in our mums bellies! there has been NO attraction whatsoever. no experimentation nothing..
i think of him like my brother.. people ask us how we can be such good friends (we get along like a house on fire its amazing i get along more with him than most of any of the boyfriends ive had - and he is goodlooking!) but there has been no feelings other than a strong friendship. his the best! our families are great family friends, we just call ourselves cousins lol so people dont get confused

but yeah i think if your into a strong friendship sexual relationship isnt an issue.. but i suppose people can get sidetracked and one thing has led to another.. i duno its weird + wonderful but with my friend this has NEVER happened, yet we are so close + know everything about eachother

corro

HSC
well, if you just have ugly girl-friends then there will be no sexual attraction will there.

Unless you wanna bust out a paper bag or the like . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)