Girls & Guys: how much do you weigh? (1 Viewer)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Doubt 7% bf probs sitting at 12.

Unless your bone density is hyuuuuuge

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk
I reckon 9-10% actually.

Did u see that fb pic circulating around gym pages, about what various bodyfat percentages look like on guys? I was between two of the pics, like between the 8% pic and 12% pic.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
I think girls must have some muscle for best looks. Eg stephanie rice, maria sharapova. Girls with arms so thin you can almost snap them with your fingers, sheesh, they make me feel bad for them.

LOL I believe I am that kind of girl. I want to gain my bicep muscle - is the only way doing weights...?

hayabusaboston

HSC
LOL I believe I am that kind of girl. I want to gain my bicep muscle - is the only way doing weights...?
Good for you :) You'll be one of the better looking girls around. Its a sad fact that most girls these days think being beautiful is not eating anything and being a stick. Its sickening to see such anorexic girls, it is just so gross I cant even.... some girls even have their ribs showing. Skeletal as fuark.

gaining size can only be done from low rep high weight exercises with dumbells etc. Look up arm exercises on internet, ur sure to find some good ones.

Same with guys ffs, when u have the lanky guys with no chest, twig arms and it looks like you just took a sheet of skin and draped it over a skeleton. Thats disgusting, I cannot understand how some guys like that even have girlfriends, even if they are the most alluring guy ever with the most amazing personality, sexually speaking surely it cant be arousing to be getting screwed by a skeleton....

Last edited:

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Good for you :) You'll be one of the better looking girls around. Its a sad fact that most girls these days think being beautiful is not eating anything and being a stick. Its sickening to see such anorexic girls, it is just so gross I cant even.... some girls even have their ribs showing. Skeletal as fuark.

gaining size can only be done from low rep high weight exercises with dumbells etc. Look up arm exercises on internet, ur sure to find some good ones.

Same with guys ffs, when u have the lanky guys with no chest, twig arms and it looks like you just took a sheet of skin and draped it over a skeleton. Thats disgusting, I cannot understand how some guys like that even have girlfriends, even if they are the most alluring guy ever with the most amazing personality, sexually speaking surely it cant be arousing to be getting screwed by a skeleton....
Lol at your theory of gaining mass brahs.

To gain "size" you need to have higher rep range (8-12 reps). Low rep range is for strength generally.

Also calories in > calories out

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC

And you wonder why people hate you on the forums...some things you just cannot understand...I can't even...

HSC
And you wonder why people hate you on the forums...some things you just cannot understand...I can't even...
Nah he's right I'd rather be screwed by a tall Polish south African hunk of meat rather than just a skeleton tbh. All my boyfriends have been jacked as hell and I can see why you'd only want sexually appealing people to be partners. Haya you've finally come through. #illbeyourfirst

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Ooh, I should learn how to do it :)
I just realised its the wrong name of the move.

But yeah there are people who can break concrete blocks with their fingers (like those who you may have seen on tv with the chop with the full hand though).

Obvious

HSC
Uni Grad

Maybe it's because they don't have freaky looking bellybuttons?

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC

tag me in it next time dude

hayabusaboston

HSC
and you wonder why I get irritated... I speak the truth in its plainest form, and politically correct fools like you denote it as rude and horrific. And you have the audacity to claim I do not understand some things.....

for your benefit, let me rephrase my post that you quoted.

Men and women can love each other for whatever reasons they choose, you name them. But the simple fact is, no matter how lovely and lovable someone is, there is a point in physical looks where it is just difficult to find someone arousing, and when this point is reached, the most loyal, amazing couple will just not be able to enjoy physical intimacy at its best.

Fucking hell, I cant believe I have to explain myself....

Maybe when the politically correct group of BoS'ers get their heads out of their asses and look at the world for what it really is, without rose tinted glasses, they will appreciate it for what it really is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)