Girls & Guys: how much do you weigh? (1 Viewer)

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
For example take the quote:

Thats disgusting, I cannot understand how some guys like that even have girlfriends, even if they are the most alluring guy ever with the most amazing personality, sexually speaking surely it cant be arousing to be getting screwed by a skeleton....

You've just asserted that lanky guys can't be arousing and shouldn't have girlfriends.

No he didn't you fucking penk. He said he doesn't see how people can be attracted to lanky guys.

If I say "I don't know how anybody could enjoy the taste of [type of food], I'm not saying nobody enjoys the taste of it.

The refusal to acknowledge that alternative points of views exist is what irritates people. You haven't shown much empathy to see the world in another person's shoes which is why you have difficulty understanding why your posts offend some people. Learn to be more open minded and accept that your views can be challenged. Make an effort to understand that not everyone sees the world through your eyes. Once you do that then perhaps you might get some respect around here.[/B]
god youre fucking lam

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Getting back into long distance running and I expect I will rebuild some leg muscles.

Do High-Intensity Interval Training instead

It's better for weight loss AND muscles

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
No he didn't you fucking penk. He said he doesn't see how people can be attracted to lanky guys.

If I say "I don't know how anybody could enjoy the taste of [type of food], I'm not saying nobody enjoys the taste of it.
Okay that prob wasn't the best example but as far as I'm concerned, the language is quite assertive of that view. He could have just said something like 'I don't see how lanky guys can be attractive' instead of going through the whole 'that's disgusting' business to assert the point (I mean you're even trying assert your point, though to lesser extent, with swearing). Whether or not you agree with that is a different matter.
god youre fucking lam
Thanks for your opinion :p

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
Okay that prob wasn't the best example but as far as I'm concerned, the language is quite assertive of that view. He could have just said something like 'I don't see how lanky guys can be attractive' instead of going through the whole 'that's disgusting' business to assert the point. Whether or not you agree with that is a different matter.

Thanks for your opinion :p
Um no, language is not assertive of that view? And if you're "concerned" I would go seek counselling.

and if I say that's disgusting, it's my opinion? Isnt that what you always advocate, to respect opinions of others?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Um no, language is not assertive of that view? And if you're "concerned" I would go seek counselling.
That is your opinion. Myself and pretty sure some others may not agree with your opinion. Also just lol at your second sentence.

and if I say that's disgusting, it's my opinion? Isnt that what you always advocate, to respect opinions of others?
Well yes (ignoring the whole being assertive part) but my point was that some of the stuff you say is so assertive to the point where it offends some people. Also keep in mind you just chucked a massive rage when I expressed my opinion at first.

Anyway I'm going stop talking about this because it is going out of topic.

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
172cm, 66kg

Looking to lose weight considering everything I've gained over the past year (roughly 6kg) is all fat.

Getting back into long distance running and I expect I will rebuild some leg muscles.
Honours does wonders for your health haha. I gained about 4-5kg during honours. Now back to pre-honours weight woot!

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
That is your opinion. Myself and pretty sure some others may not agree with your opinion. Also just lol at your second sentence.

Well yes (ignoring the whole being assertive part) but my point was that some of the stuff you say is so assertive to the point where it offends some people. Also keep in mind you just chucked a massive rage when I expressed my opinion at first.

Anyway I'm going stop talking about this because it is going out of topic.
That was meant to be a joke haha.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Honours does wonders for your health haha. I gained about 4-5kg during honours. Now back to pre-honours weight woot!
In terms of fitness, last year was an absolute shambles.

Went from being able to run a half marathon at a pace of 5min/km (after a friend's 21st and having quite a few drinks) to struggling during a 2.5km run last Saturday.

Last edited:

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Do High-Intensity Interval Training instead

It's better for weight loss AND muscles
Interval training is something I'm looking into this year.

I want to mix things up in terms of my training regimen to keep things fresh and I'll probably go down this route in addition to my runs.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Fits well with your profile pic.

Your bones must be made out of Lead or Uranium.

Back to the topic, here is an interesting question: Are you happy with your weight? Do you plan to change your current weight in the near future?
Not happy. Need to lose a bit of fat. I don't want to drag down my soccer team this year like last year.

172cm, 66kg

Looking to lose weight considering everything I've gained over the past year (roughly 6kg) is all fat.

Do skipping for calves, squats, bike rides, sprints and lunges for thigh area.

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
17YO female, 174 cm, 63 kg. Heaviest I've ever been...the dreaded slowing of the metabolism may be underway for me!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
17YO female, 174 cm, 63 kg. Heaviest I've ever been...the dreaded slowing of the metabolism may be underway for me!
Pretty much exactly the same except I'm male.

oh and @Oblivious my BMI is around 20?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
In terms of fitness, last year was an absolute shambles.

Went from being able to run a half marathon at a pace of 5min/km (after a friend's 21st and having quite a few drinks) to struggling during a 2.5km run last Saturday.
Ozko since u live close to me we should go for runs sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)