Girls Only Want What They Cant Have - True or False? (1 Viewer)

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Shuter said:
Lies, refer to the ladder theory.

Always pushing the Ladder Theory arent u. It's worthy though

concession

Respected Member
HSC
if there was an emoticon to expressed how confused i am now it would probably take up three websites

veridis

droog
HSC
babydoll_ said:
you go to sefton i see
it seems you're EE2 class had a liking for bjork. used in a film, a few references in some of the stories, cited as an influence for one of the poetry things
personaly i have little time for her. though that bells clip was an interesting idea. she has alot of interesting concepts

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
that was my friend vicki, she has a bjork fetish, and so do i

i wrote about the simpsons, it was really crappy but hey, go scaling

BTW: "your" not "you're"

Yarg

HSC
i think its true, this girl who i stopped liking recently has just started showing interest in me more now that im leaving for a few months, i dont get it :/

Danoz The Great

HSC
Yes, I sometimes wouldn't mind something a couldn't ever have.

However, I am very happy with what I have in my life, so my answer to this question is False.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Stability sucks. You need instability to become a stronger and better person

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
im thankful and hapy with wat i have in life, i dont see why ppl have to say they like something better if they cant have it (not talkin about girls here)

back to topic about girls like what they cant have, its true, in majority cases, most girls dont want a guy who are nice and look after them to start with.
its the chase and the challenge they want, the hard to get and attitude the guy have is something a majority of girls are drawn towards.

personally even though i knwo this, when i like someone i just cant pretend to have an attitude and be like "watever, u wanna meet up today, yea orite i guess".

Senator04

HSC
N/A
I think everyone wants what they cant have or usually just more. It's human nature. I think both men and women do it.

There is a line from an Eagles song called Desperado, it's from the 70's but I think it is relevent to today and to the topic. "Seems to me some fine things have been placed upon your table, but you only want the ones that you can't get."

berry580

HSC
Smashing Crabs said:
But the people who are affected by their actions may need to hear their justifications. Simple accepting simply isnt enough.
Anyway, no one can say that girls alone only want what they cant have.
To say that would have to be THE most unjustified comment ever made.
Really? Well you obviously don't have a clue in what you're talking about (when in comparison to Mr. George W. Bush's- Saving the world from weapons of mass destruction theory).

NOTE: Slogan/s in italics.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Senator04 said:
I think everyone wants what they cant have or usually just more. It's human nature. I think both men and women do it.
guys do it for sure.
i guess girls do too... boys become more uninteresting when they like you. but if u find someone u really like then i think it doesnt matter- at least it shouldnt :p

HSC
azzie said:
... boys become more uninteresting when they like you.
Yeah, but sometimes when a girl finds out a guy likes her, they can seem more interesting. Girl likes guy coz guy likes girl. U know, that old chestnut...
Also, i reckon the opposite can be true too. Sometimes when a girl finds out that the guy they like likes them, the guy can become more uninteresting too. Gah that happens to me... :uhhuh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)