Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (2 Viewers)

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

lol r u 12

also you sound like the most desperate person i'd probably run away from you
yeah and like if he actually asked her and she actually said yes he definitely wouldn't be able to hide the crazy and would stalk her home from school/into the bathrooms and eat her toenail clippings or something

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

from my previous thread with the signs she showed me. She continued to show signs of liking me after like staring at me with her friends also looking at me and she out of the blue started a conversation about tickets to a sports match we both like that I was talking to a few guys about when she was close by.

Frostbitten

HSC

Just letting you know.

Every time you open one of these threads a child in Ethiopia dies.

classicjimbo

HSC
N/A

op do you have aspergers/autism

Emily Howard

HSC

if it was u?

id pull out my handy vial ov holy water n pour dat shit on u, make a makeshift crucifix n run da fuk away

FBJ

HSC
N/A

just the question of the op is funny hahahhah

the_one_1

HSC

If you worked up the courage to ask someone out, it isn't a bad thing unless people are intentionally being dicks to you.

It works two ways:

#1: She understands the circumstances and is impressed that you asked someone out
#2: She isn't interested and you lose nothing
That is technically true with me getting bullied at school almost everyday. (just wish it could stop :cry:).

Do you think that there is possibility that even if I asked out a girl and was lied to and she know I asked out a girl she could still be interested in me...?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

If you worked up the courage to ask someone out, it isn't a bad thing unless people are intentionally being dicks to you.

It works two ways:

#1: She understands the circumstances and is impressed that you asked someone out
#2: She isn't interested and you lose nothing
That is technically true with me getting bullied at school almost everyday. (just wish it could stop :cry:).

Do you think that there is possibility that even if I asked out a girl and was lied to and she know I asked out a girl she could still be interested in me...?
Already answered.

Siddy123

HSC

let's just assume she is interested(she isn't)
whatever you guys have wont last long because you clearly have no game
she'll get bored of you and move on.
gl brahs, we're all gonna make it.

kfnmpah

HSC

How the hell am I desperate by doing this. If I asked out a girl and went out just as friends and I ask out a girl I really like does that make me desperate...

Thats almost what I did here, asked out a girl who I liked a bit and wanted to get to know her to plan and go with her during the school holidays(that had passed).

Even then its almost been 5-6 weeks since the incident happened.
lol asking someone out isn't desperate

but making a million threads on a student forum obsessing about some stupid, non-existant teenage romance and getting rustled by internet cunts is desperate
stressing and getting angry about some bitty who lied to you about wanting to go out is desperate

you, sir, are a desperado.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

So you think she still has interest in me...?
Naturally no-one here can tell you considering we don't know her as better as you do.

You have to realise that girls are people too. They don't subscribe to one single mindset so treat them as an individual, not as part of a bigger sub-group.

the_one_1

HSC

let's just assume she is interested(she isn't)
whatever you guys have wont last long because you clearly have no game
she'll get bored of you and move on.
gl brahs, we're all gonna make it.
fuck you. Everyone is against me on these fucking forums and even in life. I hate this.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

fuck you. Everyone is against me on these fucking forums and even in life. I hate this.
Are you an alt?

the_one_1

HSC

Can Someone please delete or close my account I have had enough of this shit.

When I say Close my account. I mean CLOSE IT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)