Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue? (1 Viewer)

ShayK

HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

Indian is not a language. But anyways hope the video makes you feel better.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Re: Girls: What would you do if a guy randomly said that he likes you out of the blue

go ahead I don't care anymore... YOLO
Nah. I won't resort to personal attacks.

kfnmpah

HSC

But the problem is I can't ask her own with out almost literally pissing my pants. I'm fine with telling her I like her watching her reaction and after a while after asking her out but it seems that all the girls I've done that with get scared away and I can't ask them out. But if she doesn't like me they should say after I say. If they do this then I can move on. If she seem surprised or says they like me I might ask her out then or wait and ask her later depending on what happens.

What do you mean by "zindagi na milegi dobara"?
the problem is

because you're a massive pussy

the solution is man the fuck up and ask the bitch out jesus christ you fucking navel gazer no chick is going to want to go on a date with a guy with no discernible self-confidence

ShayK

HSC

No video is going to help me. It's called being myself. Following a video is not being myself.
About time, you got that! YOU HAVE TO BE YOURSELF :D :D
and I'm not telling you to follow Ryan Higa, that was just trying to lighten the depresso mood.

kfnmpah

HSC

Indian is not a language. But anyways hope the video makes you feel better.
hahahjahkjah so he's not the sharpest tool in the shed either

what a catch

kfnmpah

HSC

how has "being yourself" worked out for you so far mate

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

hahahjahkjah so he's not the sharpest tool in the shed either

what a catch
Buahahha fuk...

the_one_1

HSC

the problem is

because you're a massive pussy

the solution is man the fuck up and ask the bitch out jesus christ you fucking navel gazer no chick is going to want to go on a date with a guy with no discernible self-confidence
I want to ask her out. I agree i'm a pussy about asking her out but I tell girls I like them first is this wrong things to do. It always seems all the girls I do that to seem to get scared of me which is why i've asked for advice about if she likes me so I can ask her out.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

I want to ask her out. I agree i'm a pussy about asking her out but I tell girls I like them first is this wrong things to do. It always seems all the girls I do that to seem to get scared of me which is why i've asked for advice about if she likes me so I can ask her out.
Is it possible that they are not attracted to you?

kfnmpah

HSC

jesus christ you are retarded

first you hang out. get to know them
bam you like each other

but maybe what you should do is get confidence, stupid.

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC

hhahahahaah

kfnmpah

HSC

seriously fucking hell just give up mate

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

DO NOT, under any circumstances, tell the girl that you like her before asking her out.

Don't tell your mates either, however you have.... information leaks.

Show that you like her, but don't tell. English yay

ShayK

HSC

grumpy-cat-23.jpg

the_one_1,
rule number of relationship is friendship.
Before asking her out or telling her you like her, please try to be friends with her.

tlodg

HSC
N/A

I really like this girl and I want to tell her I like her. I'm wondering how she might feel based on other girls opinions. This is from a guy who had asked out a girl who lied about wanting to go out with me.

So, If a guy who had asked out a girl and was lied to by her told you that he liked you... What would you say/do?
Depending on if you had feelings for them or if you just see them as a friend?
1.) If I like him, I will not accept him if I just met him. I want to take things slowly not rush into a relationship.
2.) If I don't like him, I will let him know very clearly that I am not into him.

ShayK

HSC

1.) If I like him, I will not accept him if I just met him. I want to take things slowly not rush into a relationship.
2.) If I don't like him, I will let him know very clearly that I am not into him.
+1

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC

we don't know her as better as you do.
Strongthinksof2waystosaysomethingandsubconsciouslymeshesthem/10

kfnmpah

HSC

DO NOT, under any circumstances, tell the girl that you like her before asking her out.

Don't tell your mates either, however you have.... information leaks.

Show that you like her, but don't tell. English yay
more like butthole leaks when he shits himself

srsly this guy is the worst can you all stop responding to him just let him learn by doing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)