Girra or Penrith? (1 Viewer)

Charlie Lu

HSC
Personally, I tried with selective schools (some ranked in the top 3), but... with the standards they set for the very minimal resources and facilities they provide, its hard to do well. If you have the money to afford a decently ranked private school, please take that opportunity, especially with the chance to get scholarships and other bursuries/grants, its definately worth it.

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Personally, I tried with selective schools (some ranked in the top 3), but... with the standards they set for the very minimal resources and facilities they provide, its hard to do well. If you have the money to afford a decently ranked private school, please take that opportunity, especially with the chance to get scholarships and other bursuries/grants, its definately worth it.
You went baulko yeah? How were ur experiences there??

Rizwan Raza

HSC
bro don't go Penrith it's way worse than girra like my friend Hamood went there and got shanked at Penrith station for being Muslim. Another one of my friends went to the bathrooms and got lung cancer cos of all the vape smoke in there.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)