God Of War 3 (1 Viewer)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea tbh i found the first game better than the second, despite the second being longer.

second game kinda got sorta (dare i say it?) boring and repetitive, and the score for the first one was much much better.

also, first game had more hi rez super awesome graphics cinematics :)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol. snowy stage was boring.

erm... i liked the bit when you get towards the phoenix, and you gotta go thru unlocking the doors.

and when you're in that massive spiral chamber before vsing gigantic ugly tits, where you fight like.. every single bad guy in the game, haha.

playing that in titan mode is insane! (yes i have finished gow 1 and 2 in all difficulties).

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Uncharted 2 > MW2.

MW2 was all hype, and marketing. Seriously, Activision spent 3x as much on marketing then actually production. which is pretty GG.

Uncharted 2 .. is one of hte most polished (if not, the most) games i've played on the PS3
Finally someone with refined gaming taste.

Don't get me wrong MW2 is great, but not the best game of it's console let alone best of it's generation.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
fuck i'm not that pro in GOW :(
haha, you got a long way to go then :)

srsly, play thru the games in increasing difficulty, its what i did.

first in easy, then in medium, then hard, then very hard.

its fairly insane, some dudes only need to hit you a couple of times to kill you.
The barbarian king boss battle was probably THE MOST FRUSTRATING BOSS BATTLE when playing in titan (very hard) mode, closely followed by Zeus final battle (which is basically just repetititve).

HSC

its fairly insane, some dudes only need to hit you a couple of times to kill you.
The barbarian king boss battle was probably THE MOST FRUSTRATING BOSS BATTLE when playing in titan (very hard) mode, closely followed by Zeus final battle (which is basically just repetititve).
yeee i'll take that into consideration :)

mirakon

nigga
HSC

Probably skip easy and go straight to medium. Easy saps enjoyment from any game.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea. but its good to go thru from easy or medium, so you can practice blocking/dodging, because trust me, you do it ALL THE TIME in hard and very hard mode, lol.

another really hard bit in gow2 during hard/very hard mode is when you gotta protect that scribe reader dude from the dogs and cerebrii and wizards and satyrs.

HSC
yea. but its good to go thru from easy or medium, so you can practice blocking/dodging, because trust me, you do it ALL THE TIME in hard and very hard mode, lol.

another really hard bit in gow2 during hard/very hard mode is when you gotta protect that scribe reader dude from the dogs and cerebrii and wizards and satyrs.
yeh that's what i do aswell it's a good way for defence, can't wait for this game, i'm so pumped :D

oh yeh i should be getting my ps3 very shortly :D

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lucky you :(

i gotta steal myself a ps3 from work one day, shouldnt be that hard when working at the dock, just grab it when it comes off the truck =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)