going down there... (2 Viewers)

lengstar

HSC
hmm... head takes a while to get use to...when my gf finally got me to cum she hasn't tried it since. it takes a long time and need to be done the right way for it to work. basically i'm able to make myself cum sooner or hold it off for later. i wasdoing it with her and held it too long and in the end had to finish myself off after satisfying her and taking her home because she was exhausted =P

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
give me a real man complete with man-meat anyday
i agree, whats with all these buff metros nowadays?
men should be solid (not fat, but not this pathetically thin, buff look all the metros have) and possess at least some body hair!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i dont think theres any need to get rid of body hair, unless of course u got a hardcore back or chesthair problem, i mean you dont want the girl choking

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i think swallow and kissing is fine... apparentli spitting or swallowing is fine as long as u quicly get rid of the sperm...
agent_angel said:
how long do u reckon is the average time it takes for a guy to come when the girl is giving him head. i think my guy takes 4eva... or mayb time just goes really sloooooow

from expereince, i say approx 10 minz

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
apparently this mate of mine had a gf who was brought up very christian, and with the notion of pre-marital abstinance..but she didnt care about that but she still retained some ridiculous ideas from the hardcore christian school she went to.

for example, the teacher there was asked whether or not oral sex was considered against the idea of pre-marital abstinance and the teacher replied yes, so the student said why? what does the teacher respond with, because if you give a man oral sex and he comes in your mouth, you can get pregnant :eek: :eek:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
don't have a problem with kissing afterwards.
don't have a problem with swallowing either, but it's nice when the guy gives you an option :)

one thing, though - come tastes VERY different to pre-come @__@

steph@nie said:
it's like having the whomping willow come straight for your waist.
hahaah LOVE the reference to harry potter! :p

berry580

HSC
steph@nie said:
aw arent you sweet
Thank you, but apparantly, that didn't help much in my love life unfortunately.
i dont understand how girls can like goin down on guys... thats the one thing i WONT do.. ewy.. bad experiences....
I always give people options, if you don't want to go down, I can......
I don't like kissing my boyfriend after going down om him. He's clean and all, but wouldent it be gross to taste urself guys? "Yum...Penis"

Girls, try the ice trick. My boyfriend loves it. Put a cube ice in ur mouth and he will go crazy lol
I won't mind, if my girlfriend would be willing to taste it, I'll share with her.
I'm not sure if this is true, but one guy at my school brags to everyone that he's agile enough to do himself...I've got no idea if that's possible or not, but it sounds rather gross to me
Don't know, but I know a guy who claim similar things in our school. But he can do all he wants, but I'll save my energy for a girl.
2. I don't think it really matters if you kiss after, that is if you like your partner that much
Never had a girlfriend, let alone being given a head, but I can imagine its so sweet to kiss your gf after she gives you a head.

Last edited:

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
berry580 said:
Never had a girlfriend, let alone being given a head, but I can imagine its so sweet to kiss your gf after she gives you a head.
in this forum of sexual fraustration and boy/gal issues i almost forgot how innocent *so sweet * can be..............

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
[FTHRW8] said:
Dude, if you want to know how sweet it tastes

Go suck yourself NOW

Fuckin tool
we all know you're sexually frustrated... its ok :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
truly-in-bliss said:
in this forum of sexual fraustration and boy/gal issues i almost forgot how innocent *so sweet * can be..............
*wishes the : rofl : smiley was still around* ....ogm lin, you are CRAZY!!! hahaha thats classic :D

agent_angel

HSC
[FTHRW8] said:
Gag reflex

:D

i reckon
i nva do it 4 long coz i think im going to kill myself.

also how does pre-come taste different? nva had that experience

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
[FTHRW8] said:
Yes, I'll stop being an idiot on this forum now, or else Minai will give me a temporary ban, I'll have to watch what I post from now on
aw damn, I was going to reply to FTHRW8's non-Minai post.

cko

HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
i think swallow and kissing is fine... apparentli spitting or swallowing is fine as long as u quicly get rid of the sperm...

from expereince, i say approx 10 minz

omg thas a fkn long tym... if it takes so long y don't u just not giv head till his pretty hot already??

tattoodguy

I dont give a fuck if you spit swollow watever after i cum i dont give a fuck about nothing.

Although i do like to cum on girls faces ------ i love to see a chicks face covered in my cum -- wooot wooot. It gives me a good feeeling it just cracks me up lol :)

Esepcialy when u do it and the girl has that looook of shock and not impressed, slightly angry - i just love it lol.

But for bitches i dont like i hate them to touch my cum, i just spray somewher else. My spoooof is sacred to me :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
you hate for bitches to touch your cum, but you let them touch your penis? you are one strange boy..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)