• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

going down there... (1 Viewer)

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Fuck as if you'd want to feelit go all cold on your face! Inside for me, not outside! That just demonstates to me that you can't finish him off by yourself.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i agree.. a guy cumming on ur face is a bit gross.. any where esle is fine.. just not face!!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
how messy would that be, besides i wouldnt think any girls would have a fetish like that! :s

agent_angel

HSC
ok on ur face is absolutely foul! just coz its sex doesnt mean it has to b messy. and thats ova messy. i no this sounds vain but what happens if u get it in ur hair??? nup in my mouth or no where i reckon

agent_angel

HSC
der u wash it but in sum situations it would b very difficult do that rite away. jeez i think its disgusting anyway

berry580

HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
i dont mind pleasing a girl at all, if shes willing to do it for me then im willing to do it for her
MMmmm..... I'm semi- like you.
If the girl is willing to please me, I'm more than happy to please her, but if she doesn't want to please me 'that way', I'm still willing to please her. :D

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
so guys, if you wanted to please a girl 'that way' but she didnt want you down there, would you be offended?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hipsta_jess said:
so guys, if you wanted to please a girl 'that way' but she didnt want you down there, would you be offended?
i dont think offended is the right word there..
I mean, she probably would be shy, or self-conscious about her vagina, or embarrassed etc
so it'd be cool, as mainanbarian said, there are other ways

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
oh i like the way minai thinks
i hate giving head
but id hate it even more if some guy went down on me
i dunno maybe if i was with a really good guy that i had storng feeligns to im deff be mroe comfortable, otherwise the whole idea freaks me out

edit: and i just wanted to add this is the best thread ever, im glad ppl r experiancing the same things as me! takes soo much pressure off :D

Last edited:

berry580

HSC
Minai said:
i dont think offended is the right word there..
I mean, she probably would be shy, or self-conscious about her vagina, or embarrassed etc
so it'd be cool, as mainanbarian said, there are other ways
Yea, agreed.

If I can tell she's resisting me going down on her, then I'll go back up and ask her why. Its not really a question that I expect an answer, and if she indeed doesn't reply, then I'll just give her a frenchy to calm her down a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)